Wrestle Mania

Steel: guys, are you sure this is safe?

Yang: what, this is totally safe. Besides, I can handle this.

Max: yeah, and with the turbo suit, and my turbo powers, I can handle Yangs strength it's nothing but friendly competition

Yang: seriously sometimes I think you worry too much. 

Steel: I mean is it wise to do it here in Glynda's office?

Max then froze in horror as he said-

Max: wait a minute you mean this is-

But before he could finish his sentence, Yang took advantage of Max's distraction and won the arm wrestling challenge, but slammed his arm into the table so hard that combined with his turbo energy short circuited the table and caused a small explosion in Glynda's office. Setting some of the items in her office on fire.

Yang: ha! Looks like I-

When she opened her eyes, she immediately started celebrating. But she stopped celebrating immediately when she saw the damage that they're a little competition caused to miss Goodwitch's office; realizing that they were all dead, unless they cleaned it up. She began to panic. Unfortunately, they never got the chance. As Glinda walked right in. 

Glynda:(she grabbed her riding crop and slapped it in her left hand saying) Oh, I'll show you Wrestling!

It was then that Max Steel and Yang got up immediately in Horror. 

Max: you may have had a point steel.

Steel: you think?!

Yang: let's get!

Yang unfortunately got caught by Glynda's semblance and while that happened, Max and steel linked up and went to turbo stealth mode and round the heck out of there.

Glynda: boys you can run but you can't hide!

Outside her office, teams RWBY and JNPR were walking down the hall, when they saw Ms. Goodwitch running after what sounded like fast paced footsteps down the hall. They all saw that Yang was floating in the air courtesy of Glynda's semblance, as she was chasing Max and Steel, dawning their turbo stealth mode.

Ruby: I told Yang that was a bad idea.

Blake: I'm surprised Max went along with it

Weiss: for two super heroes, that was pretty stupid, I expect this from Yang, but from Max and Steel?

Juane: well, everybody has their shortcomings.

Pyrrha: I have a bad feeling that their sentence is going to be more than just detention.

Ren: whatever they did, it was nice knowing them.( he said in a joking manner.)

Nora: I wish they invited me to the fun!

Everybody looked at her surprised, everyone except Ren. 

Ren: oh Nora (he sighed in a happy tone.)

The End!