Jeff made his way upstairs, finding Harry on the toilet swinging his legs and humming a tune to himself. "You all done bubba?"

Harry looks up, giving Jeff a dimpled smile when he realizes the man entered the room. "'M all done! ready for bath," Harry said, pointing to the tub. Jeff laughed and helped clean the boy up  -who has thankfully realized that he has to wait to stand up from going to the bathroom until Jeff or Glenne are ready to clean him- and held his hands while Harry clumsily made his way into the tub, not wanting any falls to happen today of all days. 

"Here's some toys babe, foof is gonna do your hair quick," Jeff said, putting a boat and some Barbies into the tub for Harry. They always try to get the boys hair out of the way right away so he can have time to play in the tub; Harry likes to grumble about his hair being dumb but ends up loving the head massage the caregivers give him. Jeff made the hair washing quick, wanting to get in as much time with Harry as possible before he's preoccupied for the rest of the day. 

"Foofy wanna be mermaid?" Harry asks, holding a doll up for Jeff. 

"Sure babe, are you gonna run the boat?" Jeff asks as Harry places a Barbie in the boat. Harry came up with a little game for the two of them that Jeff played along with, for once 'playing right' in Harrys mind. After a good while of playing, Jeff washed the boys body and then plucked him out of the tub, burritoing the boy in a towel before carrying him to the boys bedroom. 

"What we doing today Jeffy?" Harry asks, rubbing his hand against Jeffs stubbly cheek. Jeff laid Harry down on the bed, starting to dry him off. 

"Well babe, Gi and I have a little surprise for you!" Jeff said excitedly, wanting to tell Harry when Glenne was around so she could see his reaction as well. 

Harrys eyes went wide at that, not even fazed when Jeff put a diaper on the boy. "Surprise! Have now?" Harry asks, a little smile making its way on his face as he thought about what his surprise could be. 

"Not yet sweets, gotta wait just a little bit for it! We gotta be patient, okay?" Jeff explains gently, rubbing some lotion into Harrys legs. Harry looked at him for a few seconds before slowly nodding, Jeffs words processing a bit in his head. Jeff finishes getting the boy ready, letting Harry choose his own clothes with only a bit of guidance, opting on a pair of green pants and a large jumper. 

"Gi! Jeffy said I have a surprise! I have now?" Harry asks as he bounds down the steps, flinging himself onto Glennes lap who was simply minding her own business on the couch

"Careful H! Need to be gentle," Glenne said, Harry instantly slowing his movements and crawling slowly onto Glennes lap. Glenne looks at Jeff who gives her the nod indicating she can tell him. "Well bubba, we thought that you've been SO so good recently, we invited Cammy and Kendal over so you guys can have some playtime!" Glenne said excitedly, watching as Harrys eyes light up quickly. 

"Cam and Kenny come to see me!! Comin' to see H!!" Harry squeals happily, flinging himself off Glennes lap and landing with a thump on the floor that sounded quite painful, but the boy started to happily roll around on the floor so he couldn't be too bothered.