Not Conan Chapter Special

Ok so I have Gotten this Idea Stuck in my Damn Brain For A while Know
So Yeah I will be Just Explaining it so Basically this is around The start Of the Henituse War I guess So Yep

Ok so The Characters that Have slight or allot or Personality Disorder

Cale-HellFire Spider/Greatest Champion of hell

Clopeh- serpent of Eden/Serpent of Forbidden Knowledge

Bud-Thronos/The Archivist of Heaven

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼-The First Resurrection of Hell/Alice

🙂🙂🙂🙂-Cerberus/Hades Three Headed Dog/Hell Gate Keeper

His snake-like face started to smile.
His face that was revealed after the helmet was destroyed looked like a snake. It looked like an imugi that had yet to become a Dragon. ( The imugi is a creature from Korean legends. It is said that it can become a Dragon after living for 1,000 years and grabbing a cintamani (a wish-fulfilling jewel in both Hindu and Buddhist traditions). )

Cale continued to laugh as he looked toward the one person who had understood his actions.

Choi Han.
He was the only one who realized something was weird while everybody else rushed toward Cale.
He was stepping onto the dead wyverns as he was rushing up into the air. It was almost in line with the knight’s movements. He would be at the helmeted knight’s level if he stepped on just one more dead wyvern.

Cale could feel Raon moving away from his body.
Raon’s front paw started to create magic once again.

Choi Han jumped off the wyvern’s head and flew toward the knight. The helmeted knight was still looking at Cale.

He did not waste these few seconds of time.

“You bastard who has received a Dragon’s protection.”

Riiiiiip-
The teleportation scroll was ripped and the knight’s body started to disappear.

True anger could be seen through his smile.
A human who had received a Dragon’s protection. This was someone who deserved to die.
The knight swung his Sword of Disasters toward Choi Han, who was flying toward him, as he continued to speak to Cale.

His body had almost disappeared.

“I will soon return to kill you, ugh!”

However, something got him before he could disappear.

The knight let out a moan and slowly lowered his head.
He could see what had hit him.
“…My sword?”

No. It was not his sword.
However, it was something that was similar to the Sword of Disasters.
He could feel storms, hail, and volcanoes in this sword.
It was fake, but it was very similar to his own.

The knight heard a young voice in his ear.

“You will die first.”

He could not see anything.
Suddenly, two eyes appeared from out of nowhere.

They were dark blue eyes.
They had the distinct shape of Dragon’s eyes and shone brightly.
Only these eyes appeared to greet the knight.

Crackle-

There was a spark and the knight’s body started to teleport.
However, the sword that stabbed him was continuing to spin inside of his body.

The dark blue eyes were opened wide and did not let the enemy go.

“Ugh! Cough!”

The knight coughed up blood once again. Choi Han did not miss that moment. He used the moment that the Sword of Disasters weakened in order to cut the knight’s arm off with his black aura.