« Sɪx »

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

—–——

It was 7:48 am.

The sun was still down and the room was filled with a dark blue light coming from the window.

Xeni shifts his body to the side so he could get his phone. Everything was still a blur to him, the last thing he remembered was being on the ferris wheel with Rizal and he can't remember the rest. He checks his phone and sees the time, if it were to be a school day, he would've been late already.

Xeni places his phone back onto the small table beside the bed and looks to the side.

He saw a girl lying there, peacefully sleeping.

Wait

It's not a girl.

After finally getting his vision back after all that blurryness, the guy whom he mistaken as a girl was Rizal. His hair was down, long and messy. This was probably one of the first times he seen Rizal out of his usual up bun hairstyle.

Him and Reyna would often match their hairs. She would wear a low bun and Rizal wears the high bun. Though their fashion styles are completely different. Some of them that is.

Xeni got all awkward and hid himself underneath the blankets, he hasn't shared a bed with Rizal since they were in grade school when Reyna would invite him for sleep overs. But then something occured to him. He can't remember what happend last night and now here he is with Rizal in the same room, same bed. This wasn't even his house.

What happend?

A dirty thought crossed his mind but there was no way they would've done that. Like sure, senior teens around his age have done it but no way in hell him and Rizal did.

Yeah.

It's probably a simple sleep over.

Xeni relaxes and finally his breathing calmed down, yet he still can't remember what had happend. That thought he was thinking about made him feel ashamed of himself for ever thinking of that possibilty. Anyhow, he has a clear idea of where he is at the moment. He is currently at the twins house.

And everything is awfully quiet. Most of the time whenever Xeni is here, the household would be bustling with loud voices and all the stuff that happens with big families. Since he was here, Xeni was pretty excited about meeting the triplets. Rune, Rhea, and Ryun. He's always around them when he visits from time to time.