Chapter 3 (Friday Night Bites)

Getting out of the backseat of Bonnie's car in my bomb outfit at school was a goal. I topped the outfit off with a leather 

 I topped the outfit off with a leather 

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie told Elena skeptically.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena reminded Bonnie.

"I say be careful and do what makes you happy," I tell my sister sincerely, while she gives me a genuine smile.

"Now, I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie says trying to make a point.

"Why the about-face?" Elena asks

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie explains.

"One, we don't get paid to come here therefore this isn't a career. Two, why are you so against Stefan as far as I have seen he is making my sister happy. Three, since when did you change your mind when it came to Elena's happiness, you have always been team Elena, and right now to be on that team you need to be team, Stefan." I tell Bonnie trying to get her to just allow my sister to be happy.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena says going based on me and is curious about what Bonnie is hiding.

"It's stupid" Bonnie dodges the question.

"Bonnie..." Elena says grabbing Bonnie by her arm and making her stop in her tracks to face us.

"What?" Bonnie questions us.

"Spit it out," I tell her trying to get her to tell us what is bothering her causing her change of opinion on Stefan.

"I accidentally touched Stefan, and I got a really bad feeling," Bonnie tells us seriously.

"Is that it? Bonnie?" Elena replies not believing it. Bonnie tries to walk away again, but Elena grabs her again to stop her.

"It was bad, bad!" Bonnies tries again with my sister.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena replies not believing Bonnie at all.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about one of my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie says taking a new tactic.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena reasons with Bonnie.

"Bitch." I look dead at my sister while I say that.

"Ruby you know your part. Plus, you hate attention." Elena rolls her eyes with a smile while she reasons with me and Bonnie laughs at me.

As we start to walk off, Stefan walks up. "Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Ruby. Good morning, Bonnie." Stefans tells us politely.

"Hey, um, I gotta, find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So, see you guys..." Bonnie says before she walks away.