Chapter 9

Author's note: Happy new year!!💖

Warning: Vomit.

(Third point of view)

Tabitha walked back into the house and opened the frond door to find Fred,Todd and Pietro behind it.

"And what do you think you are doing?"she yelled.

"We were-" Fred begun but was caught off by Tabitha.

"You were overhearing my conversation! How dare you! I can't believe you" she scolded and rushed upstairs while the three boys stared dumbfounded.

"What? Did she..I am confused" Todd said and Pietro laughed.

"Is that supposed to be surprising?"He said still laughing as he walked into the living room.

"Wait are you lauging with her?"Fred asked pointing at Pietro.

"Maybe" Pietro said smirking and laid on the couch.

"You like her!" Todd exclaimed and Pietro got comfortable on the sofa placing a pillow behind his head.

"She is interesting but you know just another girl who's gonna fall for my charm" he said pretending not to really care but deep inside he felt intrigued by the blondy.

"Love is in the air" Todd sang of course out of note and Fred laughed.

"God Todd stop singing" Lance yelled walking inside the living room with them.

"Speaking of the devil" Pietro said grinning at Lance.

"What?" Lance asked confused.

"We were just talking about love and I couldn't help but think about you and the Shadowkitten. Is the Avalanche falling for an X-Man?"

Pietro said and even if it seemed like he was just teasing Lance truth is he just wanted to change the subject.

Lance felt his anger rise as Pietro spoke and he tried to deny everything but his friends were smarter than that.

"Oh come on we all know you like her! Do something about it!" Fred yelled a bit frustrated.

"Do you think I don't know she comes here every morning? Do you think I am an idiot?" Pietro yelled not standing up from the couch.

"How did you find out!?" Lance yelled back.

"Oh please I know everything!" Pietro said and Lance glared at Todd.

"He said he would throw me out the window I couldn't resist!!" Todd yelled hiding behind Fred.

"So what if I am falling for her!?" Lance shouted making the house shake and that's when Todd and Fred gasped.

Pietro ignored his little tantrum.

"Even if I care even if i am falling for her she is never gonna fall for someone like me" he said in a whisper and thats when Pietro shot up.

"That's exactly your problem! Low self-esteem!" He yelled and everyone including Lance looked at him confused and surprised.