Noah-Anger

{Captain Benson's POV}

I looked at my phone and it has a lot of things that I have to get done. I then get a call from Mrs. Smiley, Noah's new teacher that changed from a preschool teacher to a English middle school teacher. I asked her, "Is there anything that is going on with Noah?". She then replied to me, "Yes, there is something going on. He is upset at you due to you work a lot and he's acting out. He's also been falling asleep in this class and in his other classes as well.". I replied to her, "Thanks for letting me know. I'll leave early and talk with him. Fin is worried about me. He yelled and lied about me at Fin so I have to talk with him today. I have to leave early to chat.". She then said, "Yeah, you're a cop, Olivia. You try to get time then the boss says no. I told him that you try so hard to get time. You don't even answer the squad when you're spending time with him I told him. I hope that you're going to okay.". I then said, "Yes I'll be fine. I'm always fine.".

Noah's School
Manhattan Lakes
Middle School

{Noah's POV}

I then said to my friend Bob, "Well, I have a good and bad mom at the same time.". He then asked me, "How is your mom good and bad at the same time? Is your mom one of them mom that works too much and don't want to spend time with you?". I replied, "Yes, she is one of those moms. Which it's rare and she never wants to spend time with me at all. She hates me Bob. She's the worst. I wish Lucy was my mom.". Olivia then knocked at the classroom's door. Mrs. S then said, "Thanks for coming Olivia. I have something for you to investigate with your kid. You need to look closely to what he talks about to his friends cuz he's talking bad about you.". Olivia then replied, "Why the hell is he talking shit about me? I'm not a bad mom. I'm just a cop and mom so it's hard for me. Thanks for telling me that. I will investigate this case okay.". Bob then said, "Well Noah, the teacher left which now we can get the song that you made about your parents which is your mom. The teacher will love the song. You sing good Noah.". I then thank him.

{Olivia's POV}

I had a bizarre conversation with the teacher. I did wrote and recorded the conversation as well. When you Investigate you have to record what happens. The teacher told me to stay here but I went home and took his PS5 away from him and took his toys that he loves to play away. I then seen a note that said for mom so I read it then got hurt. I started to cried so hard.

One hour later...

I rushed to the school before the school day ended. I seen Noah talking with his friends. I got out of the car then yelled his name so loud. He came to me then said, "Mom, hello. Why are you here anyway?". I then said, "Well, Noah I'm very upset at you. I'm talking with your friends too. So please don't go.". Bob, then got so scared and said, "I've heard that she's a bad mom. I don't wanna see this but I have no choice.". Noah then said, "Mom, I can't believe that you weren't home for days now. You should give up your Special Victims Unit job.". I then said, "I can't just do that. You know how hard my job is. I can't even believe that now your friends are scared of me because you lied Noah. I've told you about lying. Well, I'll go back to office and had chat with my boss so I can monitor what you're doing for a month or two. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NOAH! NOW I HAVE TO GET LIEUTENANT OUT OF SCHOOL TO HELP ME! SHE WORKS HARD AT SCHOOL BUT NOW SHE HAS TO BE AT THE OFFICE FOR A WHILE!". Noah pushed me and said, "Don't monitor what I'm doing. I'm fine mom with not being monitored. Don't be a cop. Be a teacher so you be home.". I then said, "YOU DON'T PUSH ME NOAH! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TODAY!". I then cried, "And the hate note you made for me hurts my feelings. It's all lies about me. I cry for you every night Noah. I think your friends are brainwashing you. Stay away from Bob. I want to do what's best for Noah. I'm so sorry and very mad at my boss.". Bob then laughed at me. Noah then said to Bob, "Bye, you're the one that said that mom's bad. You made that note for her not me. Where did you even put my nice note for her? You even made that song that was bad about her. I actually love my mom. I went with you cuz how much I missed my mom.".

I then said, "You're still in trouble Noah. I'm monitoring you and you too Bob. I can cuz I'm a cop. I'll keep Noah away from you and your little squad. My squad will also keep him away from you and your group.". Bob then walked away and got mad. I went home then crashed on the couch.

{Noah's POV}

I cried so hard towards my mom. I seen that she passed out on the couch. My mom looked very sleepy. I then woke her up and told her, "Mom, I'm very sorry from being so rude to you. It's still very hard for me from my grandma being in jail. Can you please tell me why she's in jail?". Mom then replied, "Noah, you don't need to be sorry. Your grandma just made a horrible mistake and I promise that she's fine and that you'll get over it. The fact is that she didn't wanted you to be close to your mom.". I then cried and hugged her then said, "Thanks mom. I wanna be close to you. I miss you so much. Please have a break from work.". She then replied, "I'll try to Noah. I want to do what's best for you.".