First Case Ends

I go in the court then saw people there just on time. I was happy about that people were there on time but I was concerned about this case. During this case I've seen that so many things went on. I then got worried about John's wife Korey. As I sat down to hear what the judge had to say about this case. I then said to the people that I've spoke to, "Well, now this case is on the judges hands so I can't do anything and make any more decisions anymore. If they say that you're underarrest which I think that you guys should be underarrest but if they say that you're free to go then you guys are free to go. I disagree with the free to go. I think that you guys should have prison time.". They then went to talk to the judge.

The judge didn't really like what went on with this case.

{Judge Michael}

I went to chat with the people and didn't really like anything about this case. I've seen that the case was very insane then they started to laughed about it. Olivia then asked, "You five think this is funny?". Olivia then said, "The SVU squad takes this very seriously". I then said to the people, "Benson is right though. Yes, the SVU squad does take these kind of cases seriously so you guys are just putting yourselves in more trouble.". I asked the Bake, "So, what do you hate about Korey?". He then replied, "I hate that woman so much. She's not my type and she's dumb. SHE KILLED ME!". Olivia was on her sit not happy at the people that I'm talking to. I didn't really believed the people. They tried to get the SVU squad in trouble by telling lies.

Rollins then said, "Just let them all go to jail. They clearly can't tell the truth to you Judge. Liv was right about them.". I then replied, "Fine Detective Rollins, we will not let them go free.". I ended the case then everyone left the room...

Olivia's house
The next day...