Prologue

There was once a time before all the riches. Before all the money, the fame, the paparazzi, all of it. Before my parents decided to hardly speak to me, even on holidays.

Yes, there was a time, long ago, when my mother was not the famous, self-absorbed clothes designer, Kandance Richards. There was a time where my father was home and not in Japan or Milan, constructing buildings that destroy wildlife.

There was a time when I belonged. Its crazy actually. I fit in when I wasn't rich, and I don't now ,when I do have money, lots of it, as it is.

And there is a time, right now, that I want to actually do something with my boring life. Something other than attending private school with only one friend, coming home to this gloomy and empty mansion to read or talk to my only friend on the phone, and eat and sleep. Then do the we exact routine day after day after day.

I want to help people. And not just the normal help people that most people talk about. I've tried doing normal helpful things such as visiting homeless shelters or volunteering at the local soup kitchen, but the owners and such believe that I'm only helping to rub my tremendous wealth in the poor people's faces.

I want to do something that most people do not get the opportunity to do. That most people do not want to do, due to them not being strong enough to deal with it.

But I'm strong enough.

And I know exactly what I want to do.
************************************
Hey there you guys!

Hope whoever reads this likes it so far. Hopefully the first chapter gets posted soon, depending on what you all think about it!

Thanks a lot!

-lewisyes
(Jessi)