Chapter 2- Cute

Hey, I chose this song because it fits phan perfectly. And if you search up phan: cute by: heythere37ish on YouTube, the video is perfect. Also based on picture. But on with the story.

Dan's Pov
I woke up on the couch with Phil not next to me. He must've gone to bed. I sat there for about 10 more minutes then decided to get up. I slowly walked over to my cereal box, and noticed that there was about a quarter missing. Hmm..... "Phil?" I half yelled so he could hear me. "Yeah?" "Did you take any of my cereal?" There was a paused for a moment but then he spoke.

"Uh......no?" He replied, trying to act innocent, but failed. "Phil Lester, you are going to get it." I jogged over to his room and slightly opened the door. "Phillllll?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Oh god." Was all he said, and he ran. " I ran after him and I pushed him into the couch. I grabbed a pillow an smacked him with it. With my legs on each side of him, so basically straddling him. "No! A wild Dan is trying to attack me!" He said laughing. I started laughing too.

That was making me weak so he grabbed the pillow from me and slapped my face with it. I gasped and made an 'O' with my mouth. Like those girls do when they gossip. Phil smiled, trying to be cute. He succeeded with that, but I wasn't going to let him win this fight.

"Oh! It is on Lester!" I exclaimed while grabbing the one pillow behind me. Phil made that cute little noise when he yells but it's really quiet. ( idk how to describe it)

"Okay, okay. You win!" He gave in. "You know, we should put that on the 'Dan Vs Phil' board." I smiled at him cheekily. "Yeah, not." he replied. I smiled and sat down next to him. He was still lying down in the same place he was when I was brutally destroying him.

"Anything you want to do today?" Because we have nothing better to do. He put on a thinking face. "Um....No, I don't think so." I examined his face. Looking at all his beauty, oh fuck it. I, Dan Howell am in love with my bestfriend, Phil Lester. I know he will never feel the same about me.

Should I tell him? I don't want to ruin our friendship. I won't tell him, at least not yet.

Phil and I just sat there for a few minutes. Thinking, and talking once in a while. Then he looked at me and said, "We should go out." Which caught me off guard. "What?" I said with wide eyes. "Like we should go out side, for once." He laughed at the last part. I loosened my face. "Oh, Yeah." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand to pull me to our coats.

~ Time skip ~
We decided that we were just going to walk around, and go to some shops. I saw a park and phil pointed to it. "Hey Dan, we should go over there and sit, or something. He nodded and grinned.

We sat on a park bench nearby. I took out my phone and checked twitter. "Phil? You posted a picture of me?" He just smiled and nodded. I sighed and said "What am I going to do with you?" He laughed and we made eye contact, which made me feel nervous and awkward. I quickly looked away hoping he wouldn't notice the blush that was spread across my face.

"You wanna head back now?" He asked me. "Yeah." I replied.

Thanks for carrying on and reading my second chapter. If you want more, comment and vote. I hope to see you soon in the next chapter of my Phanfic.
Bye! 👋
~Haley