𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

LIKE I WARNED PREVIOUSLY THERE IS UH SUGGESTIVE THINGS HAPPENING HERE SO DO BE WARNED.

I flung the door open, making out with britain as we walked up the stairs, I opened his bedroom door and lay him down on his bed, I climbed over him grabbing his waist, pulling him closer to me as I slithered my hand up his shirt. I caressed his chest as he let out a soft moan, opening his mouth, I let myself in quickly, exploring his mouth while also dancing with his tongue, the taste of vodka and beer was disgusting but I didn't really care. I pulled away from him leaving a trail of saliva between the two of us, I moved to his neck leaving traces of my 'love' on him. I got harder by every moan he made... I couldn't control myself as I removed his clothes as he removed mine... we both carried on until we were both fully nude.

"Sovi... I could gobble up your juicy cock anyday if you wanted me...~" he moaned, caressing my cock as I lay back and watched him choke on it. "Mmh.. oh britain~..." my moans got louder as I came even closer to my climax. I grabbed britains head and pressed him down on my cock. "H-ha! Britain!~" I drooled trying to keep my calm. I finally came into his mouth, it was a lot but i made him swallow it. I spat on my fingers and turned him around so his ass was facing me, god he was so fucking sexy. "God britain, I can't wait to fuck your little brains out...~" I rubbed my now wet fingers on his entrance so it would make it easier for me to enter him. I stuck one finger inside getting a loud yelp from britain. Two fingers inside now. "A-AHH!~ SOVI!" A loud moan from britain emerged. Three fingers. He came. I stuck in my hand thrusting it in and out basically fisting him. He was sobbing while moaning beautifully. I pulled my hand out of him, one last loud moan. Before I placed my cum dripping dick before his entrance. I shoved it inside slowly. "H-HA! SOVIET...!~" he screamed as I panted waiting for him to adjust. "Tell me when to move baby..~" a few minutes later he nodded as I began moving in and out slowly. "Ahhgh sov... mmgh you feel so good..~!" He moaned, panting while I sped up and increased the strength I was using on him. Got much better and loud moans out of him. I didn't stop. I was now pounding him like the world was ending. "SOVI! IM GONNA CUM..!" He screamed as I jerked him off while pounding his sweet little ass.. "you cum when I tell you too baby...~"  "I can't! Hold it!" I came roughly inside of him as he came all over his bed. It dripped out of his ass. Mhm I was so proud.

I cleaned up the mess for him as I noticed he was fast asleep. Mhm he was mine now.. I climbed next to him and lay him on my bare chest, still unaware we were both nude still.. we fell asleep together in a beautiful embrace.

545 words.