JER

It had Been 2 weeks since the incident in the locker room. Isiah was doing his best to avoid Charles and boy was it working. The only places they met were physics class, chemistry class and football practice, In which he barely said anything to Charles unless he had to. During classes he sat as far away as possible.

Isiah woke up and looked downwards. He had another wet dream about the same brown eyed boy he was trying to avoid. "This is getting out of hand" he whispered to himself.
Standing up he took of his boxers and tossed them into the drawer which had multiple piles from the past weeks.

He threw on a pair of shorts, grabbed his  sheets and proceeded to go down to the basement constantly peeking to see if his mom could see him. He threw them into the washing machine and rushed back up stairs.

The brunette only now noticed he had no clean underwear, "shit" He took a quick look at his phone and fuck was he late. He decided to he was just going to fly solo. He threw on a pair of blue jeans a white top that hugged his abdomen in the right places, his varsity and his pair of converse. Grabbing his back pack he made his way down stairs
"ISAIH" his mom screamed
He made his way back up stairs to meet with his mom who was still in her pajamas
"No work today?"
"Nope chad gave me a day off" she smiled
"His crush on you is getting weird" his dad said walking in with a cup of coffee that said worlds best dad
"You jealous" she smirked
"Why would I be when I have you all to myself" his dad kissed her and brushed his hand onto her ass
"Ew" Isiah made fake gaging sounds
"Mom I'm late you called me remember"
"Oh yeah. Here."
"W_what? What's this"
"Cake"
He gave her a glance "I mean why did you get me a car?"
"So you can walk to school."
"Buddy just enjoy the car and go" his dad said

He skipped outside he couldn't believe this. No wonder his dad took him to get his permit. he stared in awe at the black Chevrolet parked outside.  He ran to it. Hopping in, he took in the 'new car smell' and was on his way.

He stepped into the school halls making his way to the locker when he remembered they had practice in the morning today. He ran to the field to find everyone done already.
"WILLIAMS! YOU'RE LATE"
"Sorry coach I uh_"
"I DONT EVEN WANNA HEAR IT. DETENTION IN THE LIBRARY FOR AN HOUR"
"Yes coach"
"That'll teach you to think  twice before you flake on me."
"Next time you'll clean the toilets" she added
He gagged at the thought. 
**********
He stood behind the door and sighed. 'Chemistry'. The thought of pretending Charles didn't exists was getting exhausting especially the fact that he's been having dreams about the boy. He walked in and for the first time In weeks they locked eyes. Charles smiled at him but he didn't return it, he just walked by like nothing happened.

The bell rung and came the end of the day, but not for Isiah he still had detention for an hour.
Shoving his books into his locker he made his way to the library that had no one but the librarian.

*ping* Colby woke up to the sound of his phone pinging with like a million messages. He opened his phone, one was from Charles and the rest were from his mom who was worried sick. He looked at the time and he only now noticed he was out for two hours. He grabbed his bag and rushed outside bumping into the oh so handsome Jeremy.
"Woah, Slow down there buddy"
"Sorry jer"
"Jer we haven't even flirted and you already made me a nickname"
Isaiah's cheeks flushed red only now noticeing what he said.
"See you around" Jeremy smirked walking away. 

Blushing he ran to his car sending his mom a voice message saying he was okay he just lost track of time.

He pulled up to his house and noticed an oh so familiar mustang parked out front. He contemplated even going inside but he wasn't going to let Charles control his life. He walked in prepared for anything.
"Oh honey I was worried sick" she kissed him "oh and look who stopped by"
"Hey man" Charles said
Isiah waved at him "wanna go up stairs"
"Uh.....sure"

The pair sat in profound silence which Isiah couldn't stand so he pulled out his phone and showed him the message that was forwarded to him. "What's this about?"
"I don't even know"
"All of a sudden Laura wants the whole "gang" to hang. 
"that's definitely weird" Charles agreed.
The two talked for ages,  it was like nothing ever happened between the two. Isiah never imagined  this is how he'd spend his Friday night but it was happening, Charles even asked if he could stay the night and Isiah couldn't refuse.