41

Issac miller thats what the boys name is, Carlisle had looked in some hospital records and found him because he had a broken arm a year ago

He's sixteen, kaz had but a sixteen year old boy.

Kaz stood beside the bed in Carlisle's office waiting for Issac to wake up it'd been around two hours now, not that it matters but he kinda just needed the kid to wake up, Rosalie was sat at the desk on the otherside of the room knowing that she was the best person to have in here with him when explaining what happend.

His head snapped to the right when he heard a groan, he turned to see Issac blink a few times before letting out a gasp sitting up.

"Woah, woah." Kaz stepped forward. "Let's just calm down." He raised his hands in a sign of showing he wasn't going to harm him.

"What. What happened?" The boy looked around the room the very white room. "Oh god am I dead!"

"No." Kaz shook his head glancing at Rosalie who sent him a smile. "Your where unconscious for a while but that was my fault I think."

"You think!" Issac shouted before at his eyes. "Your eyes glowed green then they went red. And then the other guy had red eyes and he was weird."

"Red?" Rosalie whispered tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah red." Issac nodded his head hearing what the blonde woman at the desk had said.

"Okay, he shouldn't have heard that." Kaz says looking at Rosalie. "Oh shit."

"I'm kaz wilder. What's your name?" Of course he knew his name but he didn't want to seem like a creep.

"Issac miller." He sniffles glancing at his arm that had a bite mark on it. "You bit me!" He opened his mouth in shock. "Am I going to become like you?"

Kaz blinked twice in shock that the kid seemed to be taking this so well. "Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"I watched alot of supernatural TV shows." Issac shrugged his shoulders with a smile. "So that guy in the roof wanted to eat me."

"He was a vampire. Red eyes mean they feed of humans, golden mean they feed of animals." Rosalie said getting up form her seat so Issac could get a closer look at her eyes.

"Cool." Kaz smiled at his response as the boy blushed in the presence of Rosalie once she stepped closer.

"So what exactly am I going to be?" Issac looked to the man who had bit him.

"A werejaguar, a werewolf mixed with a jaguar, I can train you though to be in control if that's what you want?" Kaz offered taking a step closer to the boy who seemed to be taking this well, very well, he'd probably watched vampire diaries kaz out it down to that.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Issac nodded his head with a smile. "This is so cool, it's just like the vampire diaries expect they all freaked out. But this is awesome!"