37

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!" Kaz screamed in the car flapping his arms around

"SpongeBob square pants!" Renesmee shouted back grinning up at him from beside him as she sat behind Edward with kaz in the middle so they could all keep an eye on him.

"Please no more." Jacob practically begged Bella to turn of the radio, as he moves to avoid kaz's arm flying in his direction.

The two hybrids pout as the radio is turned off. "Oh look where stopping." Edward sped the car into a car spot at the petrol station. "Everyone out the car." Jacob was the first out tumbling for air.

Renesmee let out a giggle as kaz flopped down on the seats before being dragged out by Jacob. "Get me some gummy worms with that money of yours." Jacob says nicely, as kaz starts stretching his back as Renesmee moves to do the same mimicking his actions.

Kaz grumbles before walking off towards the store, he scans the selves before just grabbing what he could carry. He dumped it all on the till before looking behind the counter.

"Can I get a pack of cigarette and those two jack Daniels." The cashier turns to grab the things scanning them before looking up at the guy Infront of him.

"ID." The cashier says, kaz just raises his eyebrows before pulling out his wallet and placing down his cash what is triple the amount he needs to pay.

"Keep the change." He says picking up his stuff putting it in a carrier bag although before he leaves he looks to the right. "And I'm taking three slushies!"

Walking out the stood with three slushies in a cardboard stand and a bag full of sweets and his two other drinks in a different bag.

"Who's ready to get this show on the road." He grins walking closer to the four. Jacobs eyes lit up at the sight of slushies along with the young girls as she practically skips to her uncle kaz tacking hers.

"Thank you." She grins up at him leaning up to peck his check as he leant down.

Kaz turns to Jacob as he places the stuff on the car. "Come on doggy drink up." Jacob takes his drink thanking kaz, before getting in the car along with the rest of them although before kaz gets in he opens up his jack Daniels and pours half of it into his slushie.

Back on the road they go.

Kaz let out a groan as he felt someone wack's his stomach before he feels someone's start to poke his ear. "What?"

"Mom said to wake you where here." He opens one eye to see a scared looking Renesmee next to him. He sits up opening both his eyes realising Edwards not in the car and outside, and bella was looking at him then too the empty cup in his hand with a raised eyebrow, while Jacob was practically on the each of his seat.

"Well what are we waiting for?"

"You to wake up." Bella states as she opens her car door. They all gather out the car and kaz scoops Renesmee up on his arms although he probably should have given her to Jacob considering he may be a bit wobbly.

Kaz totally blacked out the fight what happened with Edward, bella and the cousins. He only came back around when Jacob tapped him to move forward.

He walked towards the other with Jacob beside him and Renesmee in his arms her face in his neck. "They'll love you if they don't I'll eat em." He said aloud glaring at the others Infront of him.

"Is he drunk?" Edward asks Bella who places her index finger and thumb closer together while nodding her head.

"Why should I let these bunny eaters be near my niece?" Kaz questions as he stops next to Edward narrowing his eyes at the people he met at the wedding.

"We won't hurt her." Carmen says looking towards the boy who looked alot different than he did at the wedding.

"Yes that what everyone says before you get punched in the face." Kaz tilts his head. "Well it's what my sperm donner used to say and then it was bam and i was like woah!"

"Kaz." Edward sighs not knowing what to say neither does everyone else. Although when his daughter lifts her head up to peck kaz's cheek it seems to relax him a little.

"Fine." He grumbles. Tanya's the first one to step forward as the coven leader and Renesmee leans forward to place a hand on her cheek showing her a bunch of images of her life so far.

"Don't be afraid this is how she communicates." Bella said seeing Tanya's hesitance.

Tanyas eyes flicker up to Renesmee then around the group they lingered on kaz for a second seeing how different he looked then with Alice compared to now.

"It's true. She's not immortal." Tanya says to her coven turning round to look at them with wide eyes and a star struck look in them once Renesmee had shown her images.

The rest share a look before stepping forward. Kaz rolls his eyes beofre using one hand to pull his drink out his pocket ignoring the looks he got from the others although when Renesmee turned around to him he hid it behind his back.  

___

"Pretty boy just made a tornado with his hands am I just supposed to ignore that or?..." Kaz trails of standing in the Cullen household with a drink in his hand looking out the window.

"I'm sure he'll give you a try if you ask nicely." Esme said from her spot on the couch next to her husband.

Rosalie and Emmet were not back yet they were do back tomorrow, there weren't alot of vampire's on the house at this moment only the cousins and six more.

Kaz hums bringing his glass to his lips turing around to sit on the couch chair. "I have a question." Kaz looks towards Carlisle who smiles at him. "Who names there kid Aro? It a fucking chocolate bar."

Kate let's out a laugh from her place leaning against the door. "I love this kid. Where did you find him?"

"In a bar." Carlisle and Esme respond as kaz lifts his drink up sending a wink to Kate.