~6~Cold~

* Taehyung POV*

I woke up the next morning ready for work.

I walked out the house to the front.

I stopped to fix my watch when I saw Namjoo also come out of her house on her phone as usual.

"Hey Namjoo!" I called out.

She looked up not with a smile like normal.

"Hey." She smiled but it wasn't her cheeky cute smile she'd always give and she'd usually start the day by trying to roast me.

"Wanna come to work with me? You can help me look after some kids." I asked.

"I don't think I should, plus isn't that sort of illegal? I'm not a nurse." She looked at me wanting a response.

"Well it's not like your treating them, just to play with them, most of them are orphans who don't get to see any family." I sighed feeling bad.

Namjoo just looked down like she was thinking.

"Come on Namjoo, they're kids, plus we should hang out more." I smiled trying to convince her.

"Ok." She gave a smile which didn't seem natural but I just ignored it.

I still needed to look for a car to buy so for now we stuck to taking the bus.

We waited at the bus stop as Namjoo ate a chocolate. I checked my watch and I was getting late but I tried staying calm.

"A chocolate at this time in the morning?" I chuckled.

"I have a sweet tooth." She didn't even glance up at me and it felt really weird, all of a sudden she doesn't even pay attention to me, she used to talk non stop.