Chapter 68: Cat Fight When There's Nothing to Do

Start from the beginning

Raising her head to look, she could see, what was originally a blue sky, suddenly shook. A layer of membrane-like thing, was being dispersed bit by bit, as though it was being slowly torn apart.

Zi Mo deeply frowned, and was both shock and furious. He called over the disciple who was protecting the formation's core. "Who was it who dared to destroy our Ancient Hill Sect's Great Mountain Protection Formation?"

"This disciple... doesn't know." The disciple bowed and replied. "Before the formation collapsed, no one had appeared in the vicinity of the formation's core."

"Are you sure there isn't anyone?" Zi Mo asked.

The disciple recalled for a moment, and once again, decisively shook his head. "Other than this disciple, absolutely no one has appeared."

Zi Mo went silent for a moment. The Great Mountain Protection Formation of Ancient Hill Sect was named as the number one formation in the cultivation world, because this formation was not set by just anyone, but by that person on Jade Forest Mountain. In the current cultivation world, other than that man himself, there's basically no one else who had the capability to forcefully break this formation, unless the formation's core was destroyed.

But, on this very day, in front of the various Sects and Clans, Ancient Hill Sect was given a huge slap in the face. He was afraid that if the reason for this could not be found, from then on, it would turn into a joke in the cultivation world.

"Senior brother, the formation is about to collapse completely, it's more important to protect the formation for now." Zi Yuan took a step forward, and reminded Zi Mo who was submerged in his own fury.

Only then did Zi Mo suppressed his anger, and turned to instruct the disciples at the side. "Hurry to the Jade Forest Mountain and have your ancestral-grand master come over."

And then, he signaled to the few Mountain Lords and Nascent Soul-stage Elders to cast and stabilize the formation, preventing it from collapsing any further.

Only when Zhu Yao took action did she understood why this formation was named as the number one formation in the cultivation world. The astronomical amount of spiritual energy needed, was basically nothing she could compare to. When she inserted her spiritual energy, it was like a drop of water in an ocean, it was completely ineffective at all. She was initially absolutely confident with her own cultivation, but instantly, she was slapped hard in the fact by cruel reality.

When she was just about to be unable to hold on any longer, the disciple who had went over to seek Yu Yan had returned, and he had a look as though he was about to cry.

"To inform Sect Master, ancestral-grand master has activated Jade Forest Mountain's formation, this disciple wasn't able to enter."

"Then, what about message paper cranes?"

"The paper cranes weren't able to enter either."

Zhu Yao's face instantly darkened. Just what the hell was her master doing?

Zi Mo who was initially already utterly exhausted, had became even more utterly exhausted. This ancestral-grand uncle of his was initially hard to deal with, after he had taken a disciple, he got a little better. Just when he was about to return back on track, in an instant, two of his disciples died consecutively. He was able to understand if he were to vent out some of his emotions, but why the hell did it have to be in a time like this?

Zi Mo even felt like crying right in front of him. Just when he did not know what to do, suddenly, he saw that youthful and handsome young man at the side.

Suddenly, a plan rang out in his heart.

Oh, young man who "should not be made known to the world", the time when Ancient Hill Sect needs you has come.