background info

characters;

y/n y/l/n

from- las vegas, nevada
age- 17
hair- dark brown
eyes- brown
height- 5'8

from- las vegas, nevadaage- 17hair- dark brown eyes- brown height- 5'8

background on you;

you love dancing, acting, singing, and skincare. you have two very important friends, shane and savannah. shane and you have been friends since kindergarten and savannah has been your friend since 4th grade. you also dance with shane. your mom helped you become a child actress when you were just 4 years old and you love doing it even though it means you have to visit California sometimes and leave your friends behind. 

shane davis

from- las vegas, nevada
age-18 (the only he is a "year" older is because of the way your guys birthdays fall)
hair- dark brown
eyes- hazel/brown
height- 6'2

from- las vegas, nevadaage-18 (the only he is a "year" older is because of the way your guys birthdays fall)hair- dark browneyes- hazel/brownheight- 6'2

background;

dancer, singer, and actor. he was in a couple broadway shows and was a kidz bop kid. he is now in a band called full circle with four other boys; jagger, james, jason, and sean. moves between vegas and cali. 

savannah 

from- texas but now lives in vegas.
age-16
hair- dirty blonde
eyes- brown
height- 5'5

age-16hair- dirty blondeeyes- brownheight- 5'5

background; 

she moved from texas to vegas because of her moms job. she loves volleyball and singing. she met y/n in 4th grade when she switched to her new school in vegas. she has a boyfriend named cash. 

all other characters as themselves (unless i put someone new in)

The Beginning (how you met shane)

it was the first day of kindergarten and you were extremely nervous. you didn't know anybody so you just sat in the corner. after sitting around you got up and began to practice your dance for your dance class. suddenly a little boy came up to you and said

"wow you're really good." 

"thanks" you replied with a small voice. 

"i also like to dance." he said showing off a little bit of his own fancy foot work. you smiled at the boy and began to copy him. you all had eventually come up with a cool little routine. 

"i'm shane by the way." he said holding out his hand

"y/n" you said shaking his hand. 

"wanna sit next to me? we get to pick our own seats." he asked walking over to two empty desks. 

"sure why not" you said following him. you guys spent the whole school day talking about the things you liked. you even came up with a very simple handshake(that would eventually get complicated as the years went on). at the end of the day you two introduced your parents to each other and  have been inseparable ever since.