Chapter 18: back to the story

Actually back to the story now, going forward three years or so. It was summer and it was hot.

(̶W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶r̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶!̶)̶

Fuck you Watson, and also leave so I can actually continue the actual plot.

(̶W̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶.̶)̶

As I was saying, the hot air was like steam and the sun painted everything in shades of gold.

Virgil had just returned from a day out with his boyfriend Janus, and when the two of them entered Logan was sat in the main area. Janus was already willing to kill for the nerd. It was love- well, obsession- at first sight.

A few days had passed and Janus had broken up with Virgil in favour of being with Logan. He may be an obsessive bitch, but at least he wasn't a cheater. Virgil was slightly upset, but for some reason he didn't really care? As in, being with Janus felt like an act so he kind of felt glad? But maybe that's just because he was the wrong person, right? Virgil could still find the right one some day.

Anyways, shifting focus to a different pairing, Remus had gotten himself a few partners over the years, but they all ended up apart, until he met Patton. The one guy he was willing to kill for, despite the fact that he was a dick.

Currently they were out on a date, just getting to know each other.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Remus asked him.

"Uh, I technically have a brother?" Patton replied, "You?"

"I have an annoying younger brother, his name is Roman and he is literally the definition of dumb blond." the swan hybrid responded.

"Oh, cool, I haven't seen my brother in years." the goat hybrid spoke.

A beat of silence.

"Well, this is awkward ,innit?" Remus stated.

"A bit, I guess." Patton shrugged.

The two of them continued their date.

Meanwhile, Janus and Logan were also on a date, probably making out or something. Jeremy was on a date with his boyfriend Dave and Remy was a lonely bitch. Roman was still pining after Virgil, and willing to kill for him. Virgil was very much not interested, having recently discovered that he was aromantic. Seems like Roman is also going to be a lonely bitch.

{a plot relevant chapter? in this economy? surprisingly yes.}