Chapter 3: First Day of School

Izuku Midoriya Pov:

Last night we were told that we'd have 4 new students joining our class. By most of our predictions, we all decided that the most realistic one was that it was going to be the intruders from yesterday morning. However I remembered that there were at least 10 in that group yesterday.

"Perhaps they're going to be separated into groups into different classes?" Momo suggested.

"Well no matter how many groups they come in, as representatives of class 1A of U.A, we must treat them with kindness and resp-"

"Yeah, yeah, I want to see just how powerful their quirks are. I bet I could blast them so high into the sky" interrupted Bakugo.

"I hope there's at least one girl in our class" Mineta sighed.

Hopefully Tsu's slap would indicate to him not to say anything like that in front of them.

As if someone was writing us out, Mr Aizawa conveniently entered the classroom, hushing everyone back to their seats.

"As I'm sure you all know, we will have 4 new students joining our class, considering their... Circumstances. I expect you know how to treat them well. Please welcome them to UA." He informed everyone.

The four stepped in, as the whole class began to analyse them. The first one was an average height guy, who looked about 15 or so. His dark skin glowed along with his white, fading to light blonde hair and yellow eyes. Freckles spread across his cheeks, similar to mine, and a content smile was plastered on his face.

Next to him, stood a guy with completely white, messy hair, ocean blue eyes and a relaxed grin. He didn't really seem to care too much that he was in front of a class full of (from all he could know) ruthless teenagers.

Then there was a short child, 4'0 or so, that appeared to be a ghost. Their hair was short and dark grey, contrasting their silver skin. They had two pitch black holes for eyes, resembling a never ending trap. But overall they seemed quite innocent and harmless.

Finally, came in a guy with tan skin and black hair and a single streak of white. His red and white eyes showed, discomfort? Almost as if he felt as if he was going to be attacked at any moment by a villain. Perhaps the somewhat fresh scar under his right eye told a story. Or it could be that Bakugo was staring deeply into his soul.

"Please introduce yourself to everyone" Mr Aizawa instructed to them.

"Hello! My name is Dream and-" the first guy went

"Tch, he meant your real name idiot" Bakugo rudely interrupted yet again.

The whole class sighed, knowing this was going to take a while to get through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross Pov:

It took an unbelievable amount of time to introduce ourselves and answer a few questions. We went through English and maths in the morning, though I already knew practically everything. I kept pondering why we got taken to somewhere completely different to the other aus, and to where our counterparts would be.

Eventually, lunch rolled around, and we were asked to come to the training field after we ate our food, by Mr Aizawa. Overall, everything was going fine, but I knew Nightmare was also going to be there along with the other aus, so as you can imagine, Dream was getting slightly worried about what was going to happen.

Core frisk suspects we're going to learn what our 'quirks' are in this world and learn how to use them. Likely with taking off the quirk resistant band on our wrists (which was impossible to remove despite looking like a plain rubber band).

Xchara stayed silent the whole time and only murmured a few words when asked to introduce himself. Some students tried to talk to him a bit, but he just ignored them all. To be fair, they were treating him like a small child, without knowing he'd grown to an adult multiple times.

The cafeteria was buzzing with conversations and people. We queued up and got food, which consisted of a bowl of miso soup, karaage chicken and rice, and pineapple slices (I don't actually know if they eat this in MHA, but this is an example of what kids in Japan have for lunch in the 1980-1990s according to my dad (for context he's Japanese lmao)). There wasn't a vegetarian option so Dream just left his chicken.

After we finished, the four of us walked out of the main building to the training field. Mr Aizawa, some other teachers and the rest of the other aus: Error, Ink, Nightmare, Swap, Fell, Classic, and two others I didn't recognise. One looked like classic but had only sockets for eyes, with black tears(?) Streaming down his face, and a red circle on his shirt. The other had bright, neon clothing and sunglasses that spelt out "UN RAD" on them.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, we can now experiment and find out what are your quirks until next lesson" Mr Aizawa announced to us.

And so it began

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yayy! Chapter 3 is out finally. I had another block that took 2 weeks to get over this time, but hey, at least it's here.

Happy lunar/Chinese new year to those who celebrate!