Prologue

Third Person Pov:

Finally! He was able to snatch the vial out of the air. Ink knew he had to do this quickly, or else Error or XChara could grab it off him again. He knew his old friend would help him again. The skeleton would laugh if he had his emotions with him, instead of just laying dormant in the bottles of his satchel, at the fun he was having.

And the real game hadn't even started yet!

On the other hand, Error was pissed. Quite pissed. He just wanted to get rid of his stupid enemy out of the way of his life and carry on taunting XChara. It was extremely annoying having to deal with the paint pallet running around, creating new anomalies all the time. However it wouldn't ever compare to the feelings of irritation when Ink dropped down the half bottle of Perseverance.

Out of what could only be described as a ripple through reality, a flash of bright, white light blinded everyone in the area quickly, before all of their consciousness was taken away from them.

In Ink's last moments, he couldn't feel anything of course, however he was certain that if he had his emotions tied to his soul now, he'd be panicking over his failure. He would've also been confused at what was happening and why he wasn't greeted by his old friend.

Too much was going through Ink's mind. It was simply too much for him to process at the last seconds before passing out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Apologies for the waffling here, it was initially only 140 words and I wanted to make it a bit more lengthy. Also, new chapter comes out every 2 weeks at least!