Depressed

Ugh, Cas felt so depressed. He was going through something no one should go through. His family was insulting him, saying how the only thing he thinks about is himself and how he should be more efficient and hardworking. They say he's lazy and not social. He feels so much anger inside him and he just wants to let it all out. He wants to stand on top of a rooftop and scream as loud as he can. He doesn't understand why life is so cruel and mean to him, he's done nothing wrong.

'Yay! Tuesday. What a great day! School!' He thought sarcastically as he passed every single class bored as always. His grades were going down and his friends stopped hanging out with him. It was finally lunch time and he didn't even eat, so he went to the library. No one was there because everyone was eating. 'Oh, well.'

He took a chair and sat down at one of those long tables, placing his backpack on top of it. He laid his head down and began to think about all the things that bothered him. First of all, he was tired of going home everyday to being mistreated and them saying that he thought he was an angel, only thinking about him and his goodness. Second of all, his crush probably didn't even know he exists. He would never have a chance with him. 'Yes, a him called Dean Winchester. Hottest boy in school'

"Cas? Hey, man." He heard a voice say. He looked up to say no one else but Dean sitting in a chair in front of him. He felt his cheeks get red.

"H-hey" he stuttered

"I was looking for you" Dean said brightly

"You were looking for me?"

"Yeah. I've been meaning to ask you a long time ago. I understand if you don't want to or if it isn't your area or whatever, but, do you wanna go out sometime? Like a picnic or to a restaurant or whatever you like...?" Dean asked nervously while playing with his hands.

"Wow. Really? Of course! I would love to."

"Well, I'll pick you up Friday at 8. Sound good? Oh, and here's my phone number just in case"

"See ya" Dean walked away to go to his next class, leaving Cas wondering what the hell he was gonna wear.