chapter 5

Aurell's POV

Last night I got in about 2 in the morning and when straight to take a shower and find me something to eat. Being that I'm my own boss , I can work whenever I want. I own a small fashion shop not too far from where I live.Getting up from where I was sitting , I grabbed my laptop and phone. As I grabbed my phone I checked to see my notifications . Going on Twitter, I see that someone sent me a link to something. Being curious, I opened it and it redirected me to the homepage of Media Take Out which is home of all of the so called "tea" spilled about celebrities which I think is bull because if you really wanted to know something I feel like you should ask that person directly because the rumors are always going to come from haters and people who don't have a liking for that other person. Looking back at my phone, I read the headline:

TORONTO RAPPER DRAKE HAS BEEN SPOTTED ON THE BEACH WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND JASMINE DULINGHAND HOLDING HANDS AND HUGGING ! IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE JUICY DETAILS ON THIS STORY ON THIS, SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO MEDIATAKEOUT.COM

After looking at the article, I thought to myself, didn't just yesterday he was telling me how they had gotten into a heated argument? Sometimes Aubrey confuses me because he makes very poor decisions and stupid actions. I love him to death and I wouldn't anything to happen to him which is exactly what I'm trying to save him from. But, you can't always help a person that doesn't want to be saved. All I want him to know is that Jasmine is using him for one thing. His MONEY. He never wanted to listen to me when I said all these girls want from you is your money and then they are just going to leave you. I just need proof that Jasmine is not who he thinks she is.

Aubrey's POV
Today I just wanted to enjoy myself at the beach. As I was getting ready to walk out the door, Jasmine came in.

" Hey baby, can we talk? " she asked.

" Yeah, I guess. " I replied.

A couple days ago, Jasmine and I got into an argument about pictures I seen that someone tagged me in on Twitter. I try not to get caught up in all of that, but it's hard not to look at things that involve your girlfriend and her ex. The pictures that I seen were of her and her ex which she claimed did her so bad. As I sat down on the sofa, I waited for her to join me so that she can explain herself.

" Okay, so the day before we went to the restaurant, i got a text from an unknown number, so I looked at it and it read :
Hey Jasmine, this is Keith and I'm going through a really hard time because my mother just died and you really knew my mother so could you please help comfort me?

After looking at the text, I instantly felt bad because I know all she wanted to do was help because she was in the same situation before when her grandmother died a few years ago.

" Look, baby I'm sorry I jumped to conclusion without asking you first, that just hurt me seeing the person I love with the person that did her bad. " I said while holding her hand and rubbing circles on her hand in a soothing way.

" I know, I know, I should have told you before I met up with him but now that's over. Where you about to go? " She asked.

" The beach. " I replied

" Ooooo! I wanna come. " she said excited like a little kid.

" Iight well hurry up and get dressed. " I chuckled.

_____

An hour later we arrived at the beach after grabbing something to eat. Pulling into the parking spot closest to the board walk.

" Hey baby, why don't we go sit over there and eat. " she said pointing to a nice quiet spot on the beach.

As we started walking to the spot she pointed to, I noticed people and cameras.

" Damn, can I get one day of peace and quiet without having cameras in my face? " I said while frustrated.

All I wanted is a day of peace and quiet but I guess being who i am you can't really have that.

_________
Please vote and comment , thank you . 😊
And I'll also try to post weekly but I don't want to waste my time writing if nobody is going to read it. 😁