Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

I imediately grabbed them and wore them. I've quickly put on some make-up,and perfume.I didn't want her to wait fpr me for too long.  I did nothing t o my hair,just let it down. I looked at my mirror for the last time and sighed. "Looks like Iam ready to go." I said to myself and I got a box from under my bed.  It was a presentfor someone special. I hope that when I go to that party I will at least see him. So I got the box,and walked out of my room,and started walking to the party. I could feel the music even more clear as I got closer to the place. Not exactly my type of songs,but still a vibe. I took a deep breath,and I walked inside. I could've see that pretty much everyone was there. Some girls were taking photos as "Snow white" or "Santa's helpers" There were people sitting on tables,some crying and some were already asleep or blacked out. Couldn't really tell. And there was Shabnam trying to flirt with Brandy again...Although she was just making fun of him. God,it was so obvius. Is that guy blind or something? I was looking around to see some guys throwing up in the bin,and finally I saw Saya on the dance floor. She was dancing,and shaking her head to the rythm of the music. She is adorble,when she isn't trying to kill you. I looked everywhere,but I still couldn't see him. Not gonna lie I was a bit dissapointed but I was already here,so... Why not try to fit in?' 

I got on the dance floor and started dancing,as I got closer to Saya. She recognized me. 

Ý

?'

" Yeah, it's me"

"I didn't think"you would come" 

"Neiter did I,but I keep my promises" 

" I am so happy you're here! Do you want a drink?" 

" I can't survive this night without a drink,of course I do!"

She smiled at me. 

"I'll go get ya something,you wait here."

"Ökay."

I said as I looked at her walking away. I got distracted a bit,but at some point I relised that 5 songs changed and there was no sight of Saya. I tried looking for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen. I walked over to Brandy to ask her if she saw her leave,since she was sitting on the table that was closest to the exit.

"Hey,Brandy...Did you see Saya leave or something? She was supposed to get me a  drink,but she just dissapeared."

Brandy rolled her eyes and smirked

"She left with Maria like 15 minutes ago. They were holding hands and gigling like they were 5. 

Viktor laughed. 

"Thanks."

I said walking away from their table angry. She literally BEGGED ME to come here and now she just leaves me here without saying anything. Running away with Maria. Seriously? Ugh I was so mad at her,but since I was here already... I got myself a drink,and sat at the table near the drinks since I was gonna need a lot tonight. Time went by,some people were dancing,some were leaving,but even if the music was loud I could;ve heard someone's voice. He was mad,cursing in Spanish. I turned around to see Chico,walking over the table with the drinks and grabbing some,drinking it fast. My heart started beating fast. He was looking so damn good in this black suit. The way he clenched his jaw was just ugh I couldn't even find the words to explain it. Although we were friends I still get so nervous when I see him. It's probably cause I've had a crush on him for about 2-3 years,but how can't I? He has always been so nice with me. 

"STOP  DAYDREAMING Y/N"!

I said of myself as I quickly tried looking away,taking a sip of my drink. But then he called my name