Part 10

My eyes were traveling between hers and her lips, and I felt a shiver running down my spine making me bit my inner lip.

"Shuri c'mon.." I sighed making her shake her head.

"What? I'm being honest" she shrugged her shoulders as a smirk appeared on her lips.

"That's not fair you know?" I tilted my head a little feeling her hand resting on mine on her knee "I have the right to move on with my life..."

"I know..." she pressed her lips together and nodded with her head "But I also have the right to tell you I don't like how that sounds..." her fingers slowly started wrapping mine a little bit harder making me mad at myself for not telling her to stop "It was supposed to be me and you" she whispered.

"You were the one who chose to call things off Shuri" I spat feeling some anger building up "I didn't want to leave...You made me"

"I know" she calmly said running her tongue over her lips "And I regret it every fucking day"

I felt a lump in my throat as the words came out of her mouth, my eyes started getting foggy as I took a deep breath trying to control them.

"Stop" I mumbled looking down at the floor.

"No" she answered me using her index finger to lift my chin up making me look at her.

"Stop" I said again frowning my eyebrows.

"I see you...The way you still look at me..." she tilted her head in my direction as a smile of pure lust grew on her lips making me tremble a little "I know you...Every expression you make, the way you look around whenever you're trying to avoid me..." her voice started to become more of a whisper as her body slowly leaned towards me making my heart race a little more.

"Shuri I'm with someone" a raspy mumble came out of my lips.

"I don't care" she quickly said "You came here all alone"

"In work" I said chewing the inside of my bottom lip as my eyes focused on hers.

"Don't lie to yourself" she smirked a little, her face was so close to mine, I could feel her breathing against my cheeks.

"I miss you" she whispered skimming her nose on mine and making me look up at her.

"Shuri..." I sighed feeling my whole body freeze against hers. 

"And I know you miss me..." she continued. Her breath smelt like cinnamon, it was a cozy scent, something so familiar that made me feel like nothing of this could possibly be wrong. 

"It's been so long... You..." My eyes opened as I felt her lips against mine, warm and so right.

I stood still, feeling my chest bursting into something, I wanted to stop her, it was wrong, but my body wouldn't let me. Her hand was tightly grabbing my wrist pulling me to her, and it only took a second for me to close my eyes again and slightly open my lips giving her permission to continue. Our tongues twirled around each other, her left hand on my cheek drawing me to her as much as possible. I kept my hands on her knees, still kneeling in the middle of her legs as I felt some tension building up on my lower stomach knowing my body wanted more of her.

Her breath was heavy almost as if she couldn't breathe at all, I could feel my spine shivering at her touch. There was nothing on my mind, only her. The touch of her lips, so homelike, making me feel like I belonged to her, always had. 

"Shit" I quickly pushed her away feeling the air leaving my lungs, as the feeling of guilt invaded my body.

She kept quiet, her eyes watching me, waiting for some reaction, I could see a small amount of worry in them, almost as if she was afraid of something. But it was her. I let a sigh out my lips quickly pulling her by her neck, kissing her once again feeling some kind of relief in it. For a minute, there was nothing wrong, everything made perfect sense. Our lips seemed made for each other. 

But suddenly, I felt my head getting a little heavier with guilt, as the feeling of betrayal took hold of me sucking the air out of my lungs.

"Shit" I gasped pulling away and covering my mouth with my  hand "Shit shit shit"

"Hey" she whispered raising her eyebrows in worry "Y/N"

"No!" I almost screamed finally looking at her again "Fuck" I sighed feeling my eyes getting a little wet.

"Calm down" she stretched her hand towards me as I leaned back avoiding her touch making her frown her eyebrows.

"What did I just do?!" I whispered to myself "What the fuck did you just do?" I glanced at her feeling my chest burning in anger.

"Okay... Let's talk about it" she nervously said.

"No!" I shook my head quickly getting up "There's nothing to talk about Shuri!" 

"C'mon... Don't leave" she frowned her eyebrows at me biting her inner lip.

"I knew you I shouldn't have come back! You mess with my head so much!" I said looking at her before turning my back and walking to the door.

"This wasn't wrong Y/N" she calmly said behind me "You know it!"