Chapter 1

As soon as the door opens, the bride walks in. The groom smiles seeing his lover walk down the aisle looking beautifully. All the guests are in awe looking at both couples perfectly matching each other. Happiness and love fill the beautiful moment. As both finally held each other hand, ready to exchange vows.

"Do you take each other as a husband and wife? Through thick and thin, during sickness and hardship, will be faced together and only death will tear you apart."

"I do," both of them say in unison. Looking deeply to find themselves in each other eyes. 

"You may kiss the bride." the father announces happily.

And so the lips meet each other. 

"Congrats! may you will be blessed and be granted happiness!"

All the guests happily congrats the couples and send their blessings to them.

"Yes! congrats! I can't believe you are finally married. I hope you will be happy throughout your married life. I'm so happy for you-Yeseo.." Miyeon finally broke into tears seeing her friend find her happiness. 

"Oh my don't cry. You shouldn't cry at my wedding you know. It's a happy day, so if you cry then I might cry too."  she chuckles.

"So who you come with?"

"Oh well my parents want to join but my mother just comes back from her check-up so she needs more rest so someone needs to look after her which is my father. So here I am with Seungcheol. But weird I suddenly lost him just a while ago..."

"Hmmm I see, I do hope for their arrival. Bet they gonna cry like you are hehe" she teases her. And both of them laugh.

"Well, my ladies here surely be having a good time" Hyungwon the groom suddenly came towards them. He then wrapped Yeseo's waist in his arm.

"Oh, Hyungwon! of course-  to Seungcheol! There you are" Miyeon turned and saw Seungcheol is also towards them. But somehow Miyeon have a weird feeling seeing her best friend had a gloomy expression on his face. Miyeon just brushed it off and so the four of them were having a good conversation for a while.

"Well we gotta go so please pardon our leaving, we still have many guests to greet. See you both later" Yeseo smiles sweetly at them and goes off with Hyungwon.

Seeing the bride go, Miyeon and Seungcheol went to the balcony to take the fresh air outside together.

"Hey, you good?" Miyeon starts the conversation. "Your complexion didn't seem good"

"...hah, is it looks obvious?" he sighs. 

"I don't know why I feel empty. It feels like losing someone but it is not hurt at all but rather feel loss yet the love feeling is still there... she looks happy already so that's that. She finally found her happiness. I have to step back. I'm nobody to control her feelings." He finally let out what has been kept inside.

Miyeon silently listens. The feeling. She understands it well.

 The feeling is like that someone you love got breakout from your hold to another hold and is nevertheless hurt though you know sooner or later they will be free from your grasp. Hopeless is a perfect way to describe it.

....

"Hey, if she finds one why don't you too? You deserve to be happy too. Sometimes maybe losing someone means you lose happiness but it also means you are going to find another happiness, a better one maybe to fill that empty feeling. Who knows?" she stares at the grass.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know you are actually this wise." he chuckles.

she slaps his shoulder, wildly disagreeing. "Excuse you, I've been always a wise-word person. It's already wise for someone who has never been in a relationship heh. Not to mention you look like a broken high school girl." she laughs.

"Like I've been in a relationship too." Seungcheol annoyedly says it to her. It's true. He has never been in a relationship except for crushing 2 people and it never works out. One confused and one already someone else's.   

"So um what's your plan next? I heard you have resigned?" Miyeon curiously asked.

"Well, I pass it to my brother since he just got graduated. It's boring to work there. Trust me being CEO is boring as all you have to do is just do some paperwork. This led me to open my workshop soon, next week probably. I can't wait to sell out my talent." he smiles.

"Wow, you just pass your paperwork like that? poor him. Just got graduated and all of a sudden need to do those stacks of paper. And the fact that your father let ya"

He laughs. "Come on what do you think of me? I'm not cruel yet. I'm simply helping him find a job. Plus he is from management major so why not? Better not waste em" he chuckles. 

Miyeon just smiles and feels relief seeing his mood lighten up than before.

And so they spend talking for an hour together. Comfort with each other company and so the night pass.

"Let's go back, it seems late now." he looks at his watch.

"Hmm yeah. Oh, wanna go inside before we leave?" Miyeon looks inside.

"You can go first, I park my car quite far so you can take time. I will greet them later when I came back here again." 

Miyeon nodded. As he walk away, her mind flew somewhere before going inside.

'Haiz, hopefully, someone would be with you...I'm truly hopeless. What am I even thinking?'

___________________________________________

"You are going to get married."

"What?" she was shocked.

"Miyeon?" he shocked.