{10- Troublemaker}

The next morning you and Jungkook both got to school.

You were extremely bored today and didn't want to go to class at all.

You decided..it was time to make some trouble.. it wouldn't hurt to be a troublemaker sometimes...right?

First, you decided to make some drama with Kim Ara, because of course, even if you were to make trouble, you could never hurt someone else's feelings who didn't do anything...but Kim Ara was a bully, so why not make some drama with her...right?

You went up to Kim Ara, in the halls, Jungkook was there about 10 locker rows across from Ara you went up to Ara and slapped yourself and fell to the ground.

You then groaned In pain.

"Ara!! Why did you slap me!! I didn't do anything!!" You said.

"Oh my God...you?! What do you want?! I didn't do anything!! I didn't even touch you-"

Jungkook was watching us, but he took my side since he thought this revenge was perfect.

You already knew this area didn't have any security cameras..it was even more perfect.

"Ara!! Why did you slap my sister!!" Jungkook said, acting angry.

A teacher came up to us, it was Ms. Min, the Science Teacher.

"What's going on here?" She asked.

"Ara slapped me!!" I said, getting up from the ground.

"Yes she did...I saw her slap my sister.." Jungkook agreed.

"ARGH!! YOU DEVILS!!" Ara said.

Ms. Min believed us and got the principal to suspend Ara for 3 days.

After Ms.Min and Ara left, me and Jungkook did a High five.

"Finally, we got revenge on that devil!" Said Jungkook.

"Yep!" I replied.

"I have a class now..I have to leave..bye!" Said Jungkook.

He then turned around and walked away.

But my games weren't done yet..I didn't want to attend any classes today..I was ready to have some fun today.

I know..I should probably get revenge on that evil assistant teacher.. Ms. Jung..she was really rude to us..

I walked down the hallway and saw Ms. Jung in a classroom alone, she was getting a lesson ready, no students were there, suddenly she left the room and entered the principal's office to get some files.

I entered the empty classroom and wrote on the board.

"School sucks and so does Ms. Jung."

I immediately ran out of the room before I was caught.

A few moments later Ms. Jung entered the classroom and the moment she spotted the board she yelled "WHO WROTE THIS ON MY BOARD?'"

I was grinning as I walked down the hallway, pretending not to know anything.

Then I decided to go into the auditorium and ruin the piano performance..I didn't know why..It felt wrong..but I was doing it anyways.