You sure? [smut]

I have. Had the strongest urge to write monster porn. For a week now. They are the only ones I can use. Edwin my bbg.

Please please read their lines in their voices it's funny and fits

The door slammed open, a familiar green haired scientist barging through as he threw his labcoat off to a vague corner.

"Gummy!"

"Hey doc, waddup?"

They turned in the bean bag they typically sat in when they weren't either working on their ship or having sex, their back to the television blaring through the room. Edwin still had no clue where they got the thing, but decided it was best not to question anything about the literal lump of alien goo that'd been living in his lab. After all, he could observe some of their... Interesting... Abilities and add them onto his own creation. That'd been his exact intention when he crossed his arms before the alien, properly shoving his glasses back up his nose.

"I need to see how much you can do with your abilities. The max!"

"Oh-! Heh, I don't think that's too smart of an idea Eddie..."

"And why not? I can take a lot."

A cocky smile painted itself on Edwin's face, half lidded eyes as he watched Gummy attempt and figure out a way to put their thoughts into words.

"Well... You're human, and I'm not. I'm not harmful now, but-"

"Ugh! I don't care, I can just- Tell you! If it's too much!"

He waved his hands through the air now, obviously determined to get what he wanted. Living in horny filled solitude does things to an individual, I suppose. The pink coloured alien huffed, dragging themself out their seat as they spoke with a careful tone:

"Alright doc, your demand... We should find a suitable space though-"

"Ah, right! Follow me!"

He was somewhat surprised, given Gummy seemed hesitant moments earlier, now stepping before the scientist to tease him with a low tone:

"Relax, I know my way around here-!"

"Tsk, how do you even- You know what? Nevermind."

He had learnt to not question it anymore a week or three back. The two soon arrived in one of the spacious rooms in the lab, Gummy humming a soft melody to themself.

"Alright, show me what you can do!"

"Are you really sure-? I mean..."

"Yes! Yes I am Gummy!"

They sighted in response, dimming the awfully bright lights down to a pleasant glow.

"You'll tell me if it's too much?"

"I- Yes-?"

He'd gone to stutter again as Gummy began slowly backing him up into a corner, taking small steps back as he nervously tugged at his collar.

"You insisted~"

Their claws [/hands?] were planted on Ed's shoulders, shoving him against the wall as they closed their eyes. Edwin observed with his mouth agape, seeing the pink goo morph and grow before him. Gummy had already been notably bigger than him, but the substance began to rapidly increase even more. They grew into a more terrifying shape, yet closely resembling themself as their claws began to grow sharper, digging into Ed's shirt. He let out a soft yelp as he noticed teeth starting to form, various tentacles forming behind him like they'd done before, but this time in a larger quantity. His mouth was soon covered to restrain surprised yelps, watching the huge monster-like creature open it's eyes before him. They were glowing a pink hue, staring right back at him.