Genetic Bane

Quirk: Genetic Bane

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Class: Blood and Healing

Ability - The user can create pierce the skin on their wrist with special purple veins in their body. They can grow these veins around objects and wrap them around it. The distance they travel is very short so only small objects can be wrapped in the purple veins. What these odd purple veins do is convert the normal red blood into yellow blood. This new blood acts as an enhancer genetic material and has an effect down to the genetic code. In practice the yellow liquid can heal injuries and remove genetic based diseases such as diabetes. The user will have a natural healing factor as they have a mix of red and yellow blood in their body and can turn others blood into this yellow blood by having their purple veins come into contact with the red blood. This means the user can harm someone in order to help them heal or injure someone else to gain an outside supply of yellow blood to give another person.

Combat Range: Close

Disadvantage: - The source of yellow blood needs to get into the bloodstream of another person to be effective, either injection or breathing it in. So, stabbing someone with a knife wrapped in purple veins will injure them but make create the yellow blood in their bloodstream to heal them right after.

- The user will need specific equipment and exploitable equipment to utilise this quirk on the battlefield.

Special Moves: None without equipment.

Hero/Villain Names: Merciless, Crave, Rip claw

My Input (Not Necessary): So this is definitely a quirk a higher up of an evil league would have. They'd have tanks full of their yellow blood to help people of their organisation as well. This could be just a complex doctor quirk as well, but I see the user being two faced in that regard.