𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

— Um, yeah? But for what?

Suddenly the girls turned off the light.

The Scare-Dare challenge.

— The rules. One of us comes up with a scary dare, and we ALL have to do it.

— Hmm. It's like "Truth or Dare". Only, there is only dare. And all the players are involved.

— Yep, you're right, pretty much like that, — Anne agreed with you, — But there is another rule that distinguishes this from "Truth or Dare". Whoever fails first gets their name added to...

— The Book of Losers!

Sprig and Polly gasped.

— Yeah, and once your name is in the Book of Losers, it'll be there FOREVER!

FOREVER!

Obviously the girls were trying to scare you. At least it didn't worked for you. Even if you fail, it's okay if your name is in some "Book of Losers".

— I'm in.

— Well, I'm sold.

— Let's do this!

— Okay, all we need is a scary dare.

You all started to think. It was difficult for you, considering that you already want to sleep. Others didn't have any ideas either.

— Yeah, I got nada.

— Huh. I don't remember it being this difficult.

— That's because Sasha always came up with the best scary dares.

Right, of course, who else.

— Oh, right. All right, what have we got to work with here? - Boonchuy stood up and looked around the room. She went to the wall and looked at the map (?) of the castle.

— Oooh, what about the basement? Ow, paper cut.

— Anne, that place is probably off-limits for a reason. This may not be a smart idea.

— Come on, Marce. It's what Sasha would do.

— I don't know, Anne... I think Mar-Mar is right. What if we see or learn something in this basement that we would not like to see or know? Besides, we do not have to do what Sasha would do...

— [Y/n], you too?! Come on, girl, — she came up to you and put her hand on your shoulder, — You want to know what secrets are kept there, doooon't you?

— Um, not really, actually.

— [Y/n], you don't want to be in the Book of Losers, do you? Nobody wants.

— I don't ca--

— I hereby accept this Scare-Dare challenge!

— We also accept this Scare-Dare challenge!

They REALLY didn't want to be in that stupid book?

— Come ooon, [Y/n].

You sighed.

— As I was about to say, I don't care if I end up in this book. You can sign me up right now. BUT I'll go with you so you don't get into trouble.

Everyone, surprisingly, cheered up. They really wanted you to go with them?

— That's what I'm talking about! This Scare-Dare challenge is now...

OFFICIAL!

— I still feel like it's all wrong...