6

the day started with difficulty for Ray was stuck in his thoughts, while in the toilet, while eating breakfast, on his way to school, "ah! sorry!!" someone apologized for bumping into him "it's alright, be careful next time." Ray smiled, leaving the person who bumped into him blushing multiple shades of red and possibly a small crush.

Ray went to class and sat down, giving only curt nods to his classmate who greeted him, even when class started, the thoughts of the task given to him kept replaying in his mind.

so to sum everything up, his new life is a popular one, handsome, gets good grades, has a caring family and friends, and to top it all off, he's directly working for the chairman of workers. wow, such a normal life indeed, everyone works for a chairman of a company/gang as their behind the scene crime janitor, right?

"Ray, want to get lunch together?" Daniel asked but was left disappointed "oh sorry, you can go to the canteen now, i have something to do."

Daniel nodded, and left with Zoe who clinged onto his arm.

once they left, Ray took out his phone and looked through his messages, his contacts were just family, friends, and his chairman.

he took out his work phone and looked through the contacts, the contacts didn't have names even, all being named after their job when with him, one of them is named meetups, next is info. they all relate to how he sees them. nothing more and nothing less. not a single contact had their actual name on it.

Ray sighed but silently thanked the past owner for making things easier for him, he messaged the name "meetups" and sent the people who needed to be met up with. after seeing that his message had been sent, he pocketed both phones and left for the cafeteria.

when he entered the cafeteria, he looked around and spoted Daniel who waved at him and pointed at the table they were sitting at.

"did you finish what you were doing?" the tall teen asked, happy that Ray managed to come eat with them "yeah, hm? Jiho?" said boy flinched and said a small hi.

"wow, now that i think about it, i've never talked to you before have i?" Ray marvelled, only ever communicating with the other party when it comes to pairing in class.

Jiho nervously laughed, feeling uncomfortable with the attention, Ray realized this and backed off, he didn't want to overwhelm the poor boy.

Ray ate his food in silence, looking around the cafeteria and catching sight of a purple and pink haired guy who was surrounded by girls, the guy was staring at him with a small smile.

'i have a feeling that i shouldn't get involved with him.'

"isn't that Vasco?"
"architecture department?"

"h..hey!" Daniel suddenly exclaimed, excitedly looking over in a certain direction. Ray turned to where he was looking at saw a group of students with different uniforms in gray, one of them stood out, with tattoos all over and a tank top to show it.

the big eared guy next to Vasco, Jace Park, leaned in and whispered things in his ear while staring at the group's table, "who are you? you know me?" Vasco stepped closer, making Daniel sweat bullets "you.. you've never been taken down, huh?"

"even if you're handsome, don't screw around." his hand then gripped onto Daniel's shoulder, everyone around winced, as if they're the ones who was receiving the squeeze.

but to everyone's surprise, even Ray, stared wide eyed at what Daniel did next, "s-sorry.. sorry if i bothered you, i thought you were someone else." he easily removed Vasco's hand and responded. Ray took this as a chance to lessen the chance of a fight.