Liyanin

I am obviously not the best writer and after watching avatar the way of water and crying for a week I had to write something. I really loved Aonung even though he was a dick. Enjoy.

We all listened as mother and father fought. Dad seemed very worried over the man Quaritch, who's team tried to take us in for prisoners. "But where ever we go. This family is our fortress." Dad spoke softly. I dropped my head at knowing we'd be leaving our only home, but to where was the greater question.
————————————————————————
When we got there I was nervous. The Metkayina's looked at us weirdly, judging rudely. We walked closer and two boys that looked my age along with Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri walked around us. We signed "I see you" but they didn't do it back. I scoffed lightly. They went behind us taunting about our tails i repeatedly wiped my tail around once I heard them say. "Look at their tails. How do they swim."

Tonowari and Ronal the leaders of the clan came towards us, with respect we all signed "I see you" and unlike the boys they did it back. "Why do you come to us Jake sully?" He asked. "We seek refuge." Everyone looked confused as he said it. I turned around looking at the other Na'vi's soon meeting a gaze with the boy before. He was staring at me intensely, raising his brow he tilted his head smirking at me. I quickly turned away back at the others.

Ronal walked around us poking and pointing out our flaws of why we wouldn't survive here. When she made it behind me and Neteyam she grabbed my hand making me turn around I was now looking the way of the boy. "These kids are not even true Na'vi. They have demon blood!" She raised my hand showing my five fingers as everyone gasped with a hiss. I yanked my hand down looking around the boy still staring looking from my hand to my face with an emotionless look.

"Look. I was born with the sky people and then became Na'vi. We will adapt." Jake spoke. Ronal made it back up to the front next to Tonowari. "We've all heard of Toruk Makto's story. He was a Great War leader. But we are not at war." He said. "We can not have you bring your war here." He said sincerely. "I'm done with war. I just wanna keep my family safe." Dad brushed Tuk's hair shushing her calmly as he held her.

Tonowari looked at Ronal softly waiting for her approval. With a slow nod it was a yes. "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them like your brothers and sisters, teach them our ways so they do not suffer being useless." He looked at us. "What do we say." Dad looked at us all. "Thank you." We said.

"My son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will teach you our ways and show you around." Tsireya smiled at us with a joyful meaning while her brother stared at us with disgust. "Come I will show you to our village." We followed her with our stuff, following her through the pretty village. Most the villagers backed away at us giving us looks of curiosity. Tuk hopped around soon stopping to look at this sea creature, oh how cute she was.

"Yep this will do." Dad said placing down his weapon case before starting family meeting. "So I need you all on your best behavior, pull your weight, learn fast." "I want to go home." Tuk cried cutting him off. "Tuk.. this is our home. We'll get through this, we will. If we all have each others back." Dad reassured us as he held Tuks hand tight, smiling at us. "What does your father always say?" Mother asked. I jumped in, "Sullys stick together." Then we all said it in a beautiful rhythm.

After we settled in we all headed out to meet the Metkayina heirs. "So what first?" Neteyam asked. "You will learn to dive." Tsireya smiled before turning diving in. A boy followed and then Aonung. Neteyam and Lo'ak jumped leaving us girls. We looked at each other, Tuk screamed then we were underwater.

Holding my breathe as we were under taking in the beautiful of all the weird creatures that swam around, creatures we never thought existed from leaving in the forest. I looked over to see Neteyam and Lo'ak following the others so I grabbed Tuk and swam after them. Tuk soon pulled back pointing to the surface so I followed.

"What's wrong?" I gasped quickly for air before speaking. "Their too fast and I can't keep hold my breathe for so long." She whined rubbing her face. I nodded agreeing kicking around to support myself but, I jumped. I turned to see Neteyam and Lo'ak shoot out to the surface gasping for air. They turned to us panting.

"Can't hold breathe for so..long" Lo'ak said weak. "Neither can we.." I admitted. Soon the Metkayina's came up. "Are you all alright?" Tsireya spoke gently. "Your too fast and it's hard to hold our breathe that long." Tuk whined.
"You are not good divers. Maybe we're not jumping through trees but." Aonung and the other boy both laughed soon stopping as Tsireya slapped him in the back of his head. "Dude." Lo'ak said.

"Wait guys were is Kiri." I asked. "Who?" "Kiri." "Kiri!" We all screamed for Kiri, we even dunked our heads to look for her but no sight. "She couldn't have gone far, how about we try an ilu." Aonung smirked.

They guided us over closer to where we were able to stand. I looked oddly at Aonung as he made weird clicking noises with his throat calling many ilus? "Is that how you call your creatures?" I said bluntly. "Weird" I didn't even realize I said that out loud till Aonung turned and gave me a look, I averted my gaze and I heard a low chuckle.

"If you want to live here you have to ride." Aonung said. "Come I will teach you Lo'ak and Tuk." Tsireya guided them over to some ilus leaving me and Neteyam with the boys. "Ladies first." Neteyam smirked at me gesturing his hands over to Aonung for me to go first. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I do not need these creatures. I enjoy my Ikran too much." I crossed arms. Aonung lightly smiled at me with a raised brow. "Ikran's can't swim though. If you live here an ilu will be better. Besides your not replacing your precious banshee." He put his hand out for me to grab it. I looked at him with squinting eyes and lowered ears before grabbing his hand.

I hopped over and got on the ilu completely weirded out. Sitting in water on a wet slimy creature with barley any placement for my feet or myself felt off. "You'll get used to it. Here mend the bond gently and friendly. These aren't your wild Ikrans treat them like your best friend." He held the it up and I slid in the tendrils soon being able to feel everything with the animal. We both jerked together from it and I smiled. "Now hold right here and good form underwater good luck." He walked away and joined the boys, I looked over before going seeing Lo'ak ready to ride and then in a blink of an eye he was off.

He soon rose to the surface, his ilu almost making fun of him in his face as everyone laughed. "You alright forest boy!" They yelled. "Your turn." Aonung said, causing everyone to turn to me. I took a deep breathe and with two hands held on and leaned close to the animal. Holding my breathe we were both underwater, all was going fine until I was starting to slip. I pulled tight making us go up and turning it before it jerked us back under and I was off.

"You were so close Liy!" Tuk cheered me on giggling. I groaned shaking my head watching as they laughed. "Good one sis, lemme show you how it's really done." Neteyam smirked hopping on his ilu. "Yea right, go show us mighty Neteyam." I giggled. I turned to see Aonung staring, we stared for a bit til he snapped back to reality and lost his emotion looking at Neteyam.

But I missed it, but not really? He rose out of the water still on his ilu laughing. "See did it, so easy I could do this in my sleep." He taunted us. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest glaring at him, in the corner of my eye I saw Aonung catch a glimpse of me before turning to Neteyam. "Yet you still can't breathe and dive correctly." Everyone laughed and Neteyam just scoffed and shrugged.

"It is alright we will teach you to breathe properly." "But let it be a rest." Aonung looked at his sister. Before she even answered him he started walking off his friend following after him. "Thank you Tsireya cya tomorrow!" I smiled before grabbing Tuk. Skipping along the sand. "Where are we going?" "Do you wanna ride Raani with me? Just a little flight?" I asked bending down to her level smiling. She jumped up and down screaming everyone turned to us even Aonung. I grabbed her hand and we ran off.

I howled for my Ikran and she came flapping down. Tuk kept jumping in place excited. "I've never rode Raani before yay!" I smiled patting her gently hopping on. "She's so pretty I hope mine looks just like her!" "You might be lucky!" I said picking Tuk up and placing her in front of me. Raani shimmered through the setting eclipse her purple body getting darker as the sky got darker, her yellow/orange swirls being the only think to show off.

We flapped into the air flying over everyone. And then I glanced at a certain someone.

Aonung.