4

"Alright gather up!" Andres yelled to the whole team, Rafinha, Dani and Gerard all stick like glue was sticking them together. While Luis was standing beside Neymar

"Today, coach isn't here, as usual. So the not the whole team will be playing today." Some of them cheered, already having the thoughts of resting.

"So, Dani Alves, Luis Suarez and Neymar Jr are a team since you guys are closer. And Marc Bartra, Luca Andre and Me will be the other team."

"Glad to have you playing with us." Andres smiled slightly at Luca words and turned to Rafinha and gave him a wink.

Four of the man in the plan all smirked out of happiness.

"Alright start now!" Andres blew the whistle and everyone who didn't needed to do anything ran off the pitch.

"Hope your saying is right." Gerard spoke to Luis before he ran off the field to find his target.

All was playing well, except for the fact that Andres was trying his hardest to play a little off.

Neymar actually was doing good despite having Leo every second in his head. Also not to mention Luca trying his best to make him fall every time he got the chance.

And the plan now is waiting for the target to move.

After maybe half an hour, they were all playing still nicely while Leo complaining to Gerard. Rafinha nowhere to be seen.

"Ok, I really need to go to the toilet, I feel a crap coming." Leo groaned and Gerard immediately nodded, watching as the Argentine man rush to the toilet.

Gerard made sure he was out of sight before whistling out loud to Andres, indicating that the plan has started.

Luis immediately passed the ball to Dani who was closer to Andres and Andres snatched the ball from for him, which was part of their plan.

Neymar was running front, trying to get the ball back from Andres and Andres tried to make it seems like he was trying to goal but in reality he was not.

"OW!" Neymar voice rang loud in the quiet stadium. The playing players all looked shocked at Neymar who was clutching his nose sitting on grass. Of course Luis and Dani wasn't shocked but they still acted along.

Andres managed to success and hit the ball right in Neymar's face, causing him to have a nose bleed right now.

"Neymar! I'm so sorry! Does it hurt bad?" Andres acted even though there was actual concern in his voice, he felt guilty. But anything to have his old Neymar back.

"Yea I'm fine. It's just a nose bleed." Luca was silently smirking to himself from behind.

"Let's get you to the medic room to clean up, your nose is bleeding more than usual since you just got one not long ago." Andres added looking at Neymar hopefully.

"No it's fine really." Neymar protested, he really felt like he didn't need it.

"Please Ney, that's the least I can do. Marc can bring you if you want."

Neymar really didn't want to go because his place was a great view for him to look at the bench. That Leo and Gerard was sitting on before Leo went to toilet.

But he couldn't reject Andres, because it did hurt like hell. His nose was still recovering from the last nose bleed he had which was last week.

Where he was too frustrated and banged his own head to the wall, causing him to hit his nose. It was really stupid of him.

"I guess.." he hesitated.

"Thank you Ney. Marc go and help Neymar to the medic room. And now it's 2 vs 2."