2

Neymar woke up with aching face and heart. Both hurting like hell.

When Neymar reached the pit, he pushed open the locker door, only Rafinha, Dani and Gerard was inside.

He made his way to his locker without saying anything. "Ney, you good?" Dani asked with furrowed eyebrows. Neymar turn to face him, only then Dani saw his bruised face.

"Did Gerard kick that hard to get your face bruised?" right as Dani questioned, Luca walked into the room. Neymar just stare at him with hints of terrified behind his dark emerald eyes.

"Ney?" mumbled Dani. Dani saw right through his eyes and saw fear clouding. Gerard walk over to beside Neymar also concerned about his behaviors. Neymar wasn't those type to walk into a room quietly. He was those that were hyper and greet everyone in the morning.

"No way I kicked that hard! Last time Dani also hit you in the face but it didn't even leave such a huge bruise!" Gerard roared loud enough for Pique who were more further away and Luca to hear.

Luca gave out a silent chuckle to himself but it didn't go pass Dani's ear. He took notice of it but didn't question anything.

He would question Neymar himself later.

"Did I actually-"

"Let's talk about it later, por favor." Neymar pleaded.

"Good morning everyone." the voice way too familiar for Neymar, rang across the room. Neymar quickly turn towards the sound and made eye contact with the argentine man.

"Good morning Ney." Leo gave a small smile while giving 'one and only special greeting', as Gerard and Luis liked to call it, to Neymar like he does every other day.

Neymar just stared at Leo, fighting his urge to reply, knowing Luca was just right behind Leo. Neymar quickly turn his back on Leo and continue to put his bag.

Of course, Dani, Rafinha and Gerard was shocked by the actions. Including the one who asked.

"Good morning to you, sweetheart." Luca said to Leo putting a hand on Leo's shoulder.

Neymar could hear the gasp that came out of Rafinha, probably shocked by the pet name. Leo immediately shrugged it off, "I said stop calling me 'sweetheart'." he furrowed his eyebrows.

Leo turned back to Neymar that was already facing him when he shouted. Leo immediately notice the huge bruise.

"Ney! What happened your face?! Yesterday I checked it was still fine!" he remarked.

"He probably just got into a little fight Leo, don't worry too much alright?" Luca replied for Neymar whom was on the verge of blurting out what happened to Leo.

Dani and Gerard seemed to immediately knew what was going on, while Rafinha still was shocked by Luca sudden initiative behavior.

Neymar always wondered, why was Rafinha the one to know more than the other but also the last to get the obvious?

"I wasn't asking you Luca. What happen Ney?" Neymar flinched by the sudden mention of his name.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm going to have a word with Ney." Dani finished and pulled Rafinha and Neymar out of the room, Gerard following right after them, leaving a dumbfounded Leo in the room with Luca fuming behind him.

Dani dragged them over to the bench where Leo and Neymar sat yesterday. The memory made Neymar heart ached even more than it already was.

Dani sat Neymar down as Rafinha plop himself cross-leg, facing him. Gerard just stood by Dani who was standing in front of Neymar. All of them waiting for him to explain. Except for Rafinha who was just pretending to know.