DL Str8 Boy Toy #1

It was an average Friday night here in the big city of Chicago, and I was out on the prowl tonight. I had just turned twenty-one the week prior and I was ready to be able to drink at the club instead of being blacklisted from the bar upon showing my ID. But tonight was going to be different.

"ID," the bouncer said looking at me. "Really Charlie, 21 now?"

"Yeah," I chuckled as he smirked at me. "Who are you smirking at Peter?"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," was all he warned as he let me into the building. The music and the bass was making the walls vibrate. I was looking around the crowd looking to see if there were any hot guys dancing or all by themselves. That was when I found him. He couldn't be more than nineteen. Maybe even a senior in high school. I licked my lips as I walked over to the bar and ordered two drinks.

"Finally graduated to buying your own drinks, Charlie?" Vanessa chuckled passing me the drinks I ordered.

"Tell me about it," I laughed as I walked away from the bar. Two drinks in hand. I was confident in my approach, the boy was sitting all by himself. He was obviously vibing with the music. "Hey, hot stuff."

He looked around and then he pointed at himself. I nodded my head and he began to blush. "Is this your first time here?"

He had taken one of the drinks from my hand. He claimed the Vodka-cranberry. "I suppose one of these is for me? And yes first time here."

"Yeah, one was for you, if you gave me the time of day," I chuckled. "The name is Charlie."

It was clear that he was going to be hesitant to give me his name. It was obvious this was going to be a down-low situation with a quote-on-quote straight boy. I was down because he was hot, and there were things I wanted to do to him. "Dylan."

"Nice to meet you, Dylan. Your secret is safe with me," I said grabbing his thigh. He just looked at my hand sitting there and slowly began to relax slightly. I was rubbing slowly as he let out a small groan. "Do you like that?"

"Mhmm," he mumbled. "D-do you maybe wanna go dance? And then maybe go back to your place?"

"Sure," I smiled. I pulled him out onto the dance floor and began to grind against him. He was getting excited with every single rub. The bass was causing my vision to shake. I moved my hands down to his ass and that was when he leaned in and kissed me.

He was so gentle, it was just a sweet kiss. He was probably forcing himself to make me a girl in his imagination. Whatever he was doing was working because he was bricked up. "You wanna go?"

"Yeah," I said taking his hand. He and I only had one drink each, so this was all the consent I needed. "So are you a top or bottom?"

"Bottom, sometimes vers," he admitted rather quickly. "I like my butt being played with, and that doesn't make me gay."

"Butt stuff does not make anyone gay," I agreed. It was true. Everyone is not vanilla. Some dudes love getting pegged by their girlfriends, just lots of people share that type of thing publicly. "A DL Bottom. Very rare species."

"What is that to suppose to mean? I'm straight, and like butt play," Dylan argued.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you need to use your mouth a get me ready," I warned. I was basically telling him I was going to be expecting a blowjob. "Are you up for it?"

"Looks like I don't have a choice," he chuckled. "It won't be the first time I've helped a friend out."

This guy was telling me that he was straight. But liked sucking dick and getting his hole filled. This bro was nothing but a fuck DL boy toy. And I was going to use him. "What's the biggest dick you've taken?"