Stu pulled me aside as the two of us walked into a grassy field. Small remnants of the old, wooden park still rested among the tall, dead grass. The shot sent my brain into a movie of flashbacks. Memories of little kids playing in the now-demolished park flickered in the abyss of my mind. The park was gone, and the grass dead, but the memories of my childhood caused me to overlook the destruction.

Memories of playing tag with the other kids. Hitting and running from each other as we yipped with joy. Running to the monkey bar to see two boys about my age. Memories of helping the scared, blonde boy from the top of the monkey bars as the smaller, brunette boy yelled at him to stop being a wimp. Climbing up there with him until he jumped down. Memories of introducing myself to the two boys before we ran away to play. Memories of going home that same very day with two new friends.

Billy Loomis and Stu Macher.

My recollection was interrupted by Stu yanking my arm down with him as he fell back into the grass. My body stumbled over onto his, falling onto his chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, anticipating the pain of tumbling into a body to come, yet it never came.

"Hey, [Name], woohoo!" Stu whispered in my ear. The raspiness laced in his voice made my knees weak. I opened my eyes to see Stu's face just in front of mine. The sun made his hair look fluffier, and it shone brighter than ever. He was angelic.

"Remember this place?"

His bright, blue eyes connected with mine, and I turned to look away trying to avoid him seeing the love-struck look in my eyes. Eye contact with Stu was intense, it always has been, and with my feelings in such turmoil, I doubt that looking into his eyes would've been any help.

"Yeah, I do. It's too bad they tore this place apart." I said.

"Yeah, it sucks. We had so many memories here."

"Memories of you getting stuck on the monkey bars." I snarked.

Stu flopped his head back into the grass, "Hey! That was a low blow."

I blew my tongue at him, "Eat me, Macher."

Stu grabbed my neck and tore me down with him. A small scream left my throat as Stu pretended to bite my arm. My chest heaved as I tried to fight off Stu. We tossed and turned in the grass; dirtying our clothes.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I screamed.

Stu finally stopped his motions, and I took the opportunity to catch my breath. Small coughs left my gaping mouth. Stu was just watching me struggle to ease up.

I finally was able to return to my normal state. Stu was still looking at me with a look I couldn't quite place.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful." Stu rasped to me.

I froze at his words. The look in his eyes held a depth I was afraid to explore. The genuineness laced in his voice added to that was enough to scare me away. Stu sensed that. He reached his hand to cup my cheek, "Is something wrong."

You murdered Casey Becker and Steve. I like you. You might murder me. Billy might murder me. Billy is.., God, I can't even get into Billy right now. I like- no, I love you. Billy is infecting me with his presence. I might love Billy. I can't love Billy. I can't love you. Why do both guys I have feelings for have to be murderers?

That's what's wrong.

I kept my mouth shut, and my thoughts to myself. Stu was begging me to speak; however, with the want in his eyes. His want to know me. To know what's wrong.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I lied.

I felt Stu move around as he repositioned himself from besides me, "You can talk to me, [Name]. I'm here for you."