05

"

"...Is that why you wanted to kill me? Why you called me?..."
__

Rustling awoke me from my slumber. Figuring it was Billy leaving my room I prepared to fall back to sleep until I felt a body fall against mine. I peered open my eye slightly to see a figure shaking Billy's body.

"Billy. Billy, wake up!"

My interest peaked at the figure whispering to the sleeping body next to me. My mind was foggy from sleep, but I was sure the voice belonged to Stu. Why is Stu here? Questions raced throughout my head as Billy's body shook against my body repeatedly.

"Billy! Wake up!"

Stu shook Billy's body with a rough jab, and my face smooshed against Billy's chest. I could hear his breathing pick up as he regained consciousness, "Stu?"

"Yes, it's me!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought you were going to kill [Name]!"

"That was the plan." I could hear Billy grumble at the statement. My earlier quick thinking really did save my life. If I could have at the moment I would've patted myself on the back.

A long pause filled the quiet room. I wasn't sure what had indicated the pause until Billy let out a disgruntled phrase under his breath, "Is that a knife?"

Fear coursed from the tip of my head to the bottom of my feet. Stu had come here to kill me! Billy's grasp around my body tightened, and I wanted nothing more, but to squirm out of his grasp. He was going to hold me down while Stu gutted me!

"No! Yes... Maybe.?"

I couldn't see what was happening, but tension filled the space. Neither Billy nor Stu were speaking until Stu let out a small gasp of disbelief, "Wait... Are you two cuddling?"

I grimaced at his words. Cuddling with his best friend was not the view I wanted to bless Stu with. Especially when he's about to murder me.

"It's not cuddling! It's... it's..."

"It's cuddling. His face is to your chest, and you have your arms wrapped around him! You're not even this touchy with Sidney!"

"Shut up! Alright. I get it."

"Okay, okay! But tell me how this happened. I thought you were going to kill him?"

Billy's hands loosened from my torso, "I couldn't kill him. The timing wasn't right. I would've gotten caught."

"So now you're cuddling with him?"