Which led to the decision being made by the small council of Merlen that they would elect four people to go in name of Aurora and talk to the ministry. To make her case for her. Plus whom knew what the ministry actually planned on doing once they saw Aurora? They might of had a full team of aurors ready to take the girl, but they wouldn't dare do anything to the Potters: the most known family in the wizarding world at the moment.

The four people elected had been Remus, Harry, James, and Ron.

Now, the original people to leave had been Sirius, Magnolia, James, and Remus but that was soon scrapped because both Sirius and Magnolia had refused to leave Aurora by herself in the castle. So instead of them two, the second sensible option was Harry. Harry had been a hero to the ministry of magic and the wizarding world. The entire world loved Harry James Potter right now: and James by extension too.

They left Merlen a week ago as they had some other things to do besides see the ministry such as go to Hogwarts and Harry had to vouch on what happened to the elder wand.

James, Remus, Ron, and Harry all sat in a pub in the middle of London, just a few metres down the road from the ministry of magic.

"Why did you want to come to this pub?" James asked, glancing around before his eyes landed on his son. "Why here exactly?"

"I've been here before," Harry swiftly explained, grinning from ear to ear. "I even did a bit of karaoke."

"Of course, you did." Ron replied.

"Free drinks." James mentioned, sipping on one of the glasses in front of him, "That's a positive sign."

"I can't wait to go home." Harry grumbled, "We've been here an entire week, a week of waiting around for that stupid minister to have the meeting with us."

Remus looked between Harry and Ron. "We should be grateful he even said yes to meeting us. It's Aurora who is supposed to be having a trail for her "crimes". That's why we need to make sure that what we say to the ministry will paint Aurora out in a good light."

"I feel like I've entered Hogwarts in my first year again." Harry mentioned, glancing around the room at the number of eyes on him. He made a face when he noticed a group of girls in the corner staring at him. He scrunched his nose and turned back away. "And I hate it."

James smiled, "Ah I remember your first year—"

"You were dead, James."

In response to that, James rolled his eyes. "Alright Remus, way to put a downer on things."

"Your education is important." Remus mentioned offhandedly, eyes flickering between the two boys. "You've managed to study for six years, what harm can one more year do? You'll have a full education, and you will be able to spend another school year with your father and Sirius? And since I have been offered my old teaching position, you'll have all three of us there. Your education will be fun!"

"I should be the one teaching everyone." Harry replied.

"Um, hello, Harry defeated Voldemort and I destroyed Salazar Slytherin's locket." Ron said at the same time, and Harry there nodding in agreement. "What more training can either of us get?"

James resisted the urge to laugh, but a small grin played on his lips as he looked at his son, "You really are my son, but Remus is right. Your education is important—"

"Wherever Aurora is going, I am going to." Harry replied with a shrug.

James had known that was going to be his answer. "Well, do you know if Aurora has any desire to complete her last year at Hogwarts?"