5

My heart thumps as we pass yet another person. I'm trying to keep my head low. I'm wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, so as long as I'm discrete no one should really know.

It's kind of cold out, but Harry doesn't seem to be bothered by it. I should've dressed a bit warmer. My black hoodie and sweatpants barely make a difference to the coldness. Wherever Harry is taking us I hope it's warm. As we walk I feel my body shiver.

"You okay there love?" I hear Harry ask and look up.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit cold," I reply. He gives me a sorrowful look before taking his own jacket off and handing it to me.

"Here," he says. He only has a long sleeve shirt on underneath and I look at him with questioning eyes.

"Are you crazy? You're going to freeze to death!"

"It really isn't that bad out here princess, you just never go outside." Instead of arguing with him I slip the jacket on. It helps, but I'm still cold. That's when I feel his arm wrap around my shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to keep you warm, I can stop if you want-"

"Don't, it helps a lot," I say and snuggle into him closer. It makes me feel a lot more comfortable. The chance of people now recognizing me is slim to none. I yawn as I am tired and I'm usually to sleep by this time.

"Don't tell me you're getting tired on me already," Harry looks down at me. I look up at him and roll my eyes.

"I can't help it," I yawn and lean into his shoulder. "Plus, most of the time I'd be in bed right now." I pull out my phone and check the time to see it's already 3 in the morning. I sigh and lean into him closer. He's warm, and not that I'm trying to notice, but he's very muscular. I almost feel as if I'm safe and nothing can hurt me as he holds me. I can feel his eyes staring at me but I don't have the courage to look up at him. I don't know if I'm scared he's going to say something I don't like or if Im going to feel something I don't want to feel.

Finally we arrive at a building. It's oldish looking, not worn down though. It just looks like it was built a long time ago and kept together as best as it could be. Harry let's go of me and I follow him through the wooden door. It obviously hasn't had any renovations, but there's modern furniture and lights inside. It looks almost magical. There's fairy lights everywhere, which is the only source of light other than a couple candles on the coffee table, along with brown couches and flowers are lining the walls. There's wooden stairs with more flowers along the railing.

"Wow, who did all this?" I ask turning to Harry.

"I did," he replies satisfied with himself. I gawk at him before noticing a painting behind his head.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to the framed painting on the wall. In the painting it looks like a teenage boy.

"Gay stuff, you obviously wouldn't like it," he replies reaching in his pocket for a lighter and a cig.

"Oh," I reply not knowing what else to say. After lighting the bud he sits on the couch arms splayed out.

"Cmon princess, don't be shy you can come sit," he says patting the spot right next to him before stretching his arm again.

I don't say anything instead just walk over to the spot on the couch. I sit down, but don't lean back because his arm would be touching the back of my neck.

"Want one?" He says holding a pack of cigars.

"I don't-"

"Cmon babe, don't be a pussy," he moves the pack closer to me.

"If you tell me who the guy in the painting is Ill have one," I smile at him knowing I'll win this battle. He chuckles and starts lighting a cigar.

"My ex; I thought we were soulmates so I painted him, but now I'm single so obviously things change," he explains handing me the now lit bud.

"Oh I'm sorry, what happened?"

"I thought you don't like gay shit?" He says almost angrily.

"Oh I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me-"

"He cheated on me."

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry."

"It's okay, people have been through worse shit." We sit in silence for a good minute before he turns to me smiling.

"I know you don't like gay shit, but you're really one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen," he grabs my chin with one hand and stares at me. I notice his eyes are really red and it looks like he almost can't control them. "You've got some really pretty eyes. Your lips are like the perfect shade and although thin they look so kissable. You're nose is so tiny and cute," he continues to ramble on. I stopped listening after the third sentence. All I can focus on is how out of it he seems.

"Harry are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah, sorry did my gay shit make you mad again?" He replies angry again and his face makes him look scary at how mad he is.

"No, you're just. You don't seem all there."

"Oh," he says his facial expressions relaxing. "We should be heading back." He takes his phone out of his pocket and checks it. "It's already 4, and it took us awhile to get here."

"I'm tired Harry, I don't think I can walk back. Could I just sneak in in the morning?"

"Princess the king is going to know if you're not there by at least 8."

"Okay? It's only 4," I give him a begging look. "I love it here."

"I don't know Louis," he stands up and almost falls over. I immediately shoot up to grab him. "Louis I'm fine, just a little tired. You don't have to hold onto me."

"Oh okay, sorry. Maybe we should go back, you seem really tired."

"Yeah I am," he kisses me on the forehead startling me. "Happy birthday princess."