But of course, life can't be that simple.

For some reason, none of my messages were getting delivered.

"Did you block her?" My voice wasn't angry.
At least I tried to conceal it, and the exposed look on the adult's face didn't help at all.

He looked down, "Yes. And I...reported the number."

"What?!" My eyes widened, "You reported her? You've got to be kidding me!"

No wonder I couldn't send any messages to her.
She's probably being investigated right now!

"You were acting so suspicious!"

"But that doesn't mean-" I stopped midway sentence and let out a sigh, letting my head fall backwards onto my seat. I was so tired.

This can't be happening.

The next few minutes, the ride was filled with silence.
I was desperately scrolling through my phone, through any social medias sites searching for her name and through my call history, but she was nowhere to be found.

What if she finally wrote me a text while I was busy filming?

What if she became worried when I didn't answer right away?

"Don't you think...you are kinda overreacting?" My manager suddenly spoke up, making me glance at him in surprise.

Again, I couldn't bring myself to answer, but just sigh.

Because he was right.

Yes, yes I was overreacting.
I was being unnecessarily dramatic.

Ji might be in her home right now, getting the healing time she deserved and being carefree and happy even with us not texting or talking.

But what if that's not the case?

What if she needed me right now?

If our only connection, which was in fact our chat, were to be taken from me, we might never text again.
She might never find me again and I could never find her. She can't reach out to me and I can't reach out to her.

The only thing she would be left with is the fact that she had been blocked.

That's when a thought struck me.

There was one lead that I had left.

"Please, drive me to the convenience store that's the closest to our company." I tightly grabbed the driver's front seat, my face was serious.

"What? Wh-"

"Now."

jungwon's p.o.v end

ji's p.o.v

He blocked me.
Jungwon blocked me.

I looked outside the window, my eye lids were getting heavy from staying awake for so long.

"You have to sleep..." I mumbled to myself, gritting my teeth as I pressed my fists tightly onto my face in an attempt to knock myself out.
Why wasn't it working?