Rough sex(Smut)

"Mm.. ah.. I-I!" Reginald smiled and thrusted in RHM "Sorry baby what was that? I don't think i heard you clearly."
RHM moaned loud "I-I Oh please don't stop!" Reginald chuckled "Of course baby.." Reginald gripped RHM's hips and thrusted at a brutal pace "You feel so good baby.." RHM whimpered "I-i C-can't.. I can't!" Reginald smiled "Can't what hun?" RHM moaned "I can't take anymore!" He whimpered and sobbed as he bit the pillow to stop his whimpers and moans Reginald shook his head "Tsk,Tsk,Tsk baby we don't do that here.." he stopped thrusting RHM whimpered Reginald pulled out and flipped RHM over "That's better now i can see that pretty fucking face of yours.."

RHM leaned his head back groaning
Reginald then entered RHM again and going slow "Should i speed up? Or not."
RHM moaned "Please! Faster!" Reginald chuckled "Hm... let me think" Reginald slowed his thrusts "sure why not.." Reginald leaned down to RHM's ear and whispered "Be prepared.." RHM gulped Reginald chuckled then went 20x Faster in RHM "Oh,Oh,Oh!" RHM moaned Reginald smiled panting "Fast enough for you?.." RHM nodded "Fuck yes! Don't stop! I'm c-close!" Reginald thrusted more faster into RHM hitting his prostate RHM moaned loud and tears fell from his eyes "Y-Yes! Oh fuck dont stop!" Reginald panted.

RHM wrapped his legs around Reginald
As Reginald gripped RHM's hips "Fuck baby... i-i'm-" Reginald gave one last harsh thrust and poured his semen deep in his husband "Fuck..." RHM moaned and gripped the sheets "Oh fuck.." Reginald panted he was to tried to pull out Reginald yawned and passed out on his husband RHM already asleep
Hugged Reginald in his sleep

(Two in one day! One time thing only anyways yeah here's a smut a Christmas story will be out tomorrow!)