Fire

"There it is. There's the cabin. Daddy built it just for me. We come up here every summer. He taught me to swim, and sail, and fishing. Daddy will know where to find me. Maybe he's here already. I bet he is." Robyn says as she gets off the boat and runs toward the cabin.

"Robyn wait for us!" Alexis says as she helps tom tie off the boat.

"Tom! Jerry! Alexis! Help!" Robyn shouts.

"Robyn!" Alexis shouts as she, Tom, and Jerry run toward the door only to get shut out with Figg's dog Ferdinand.

"The house is on fire!" Tom shouts as a fire starts.

"We gotta get in there." Alexis says in fear.

"Alexis the roof." Jerry says as alexis nods and shifts to wolf form.

"Get on boys and hold on." Alexis says as she lets Tom and Jerry on her back before she jumps and climbs her way up to a sunroof as the group then tap the glass getting Robyn's attention before lowering some rope down to Robyn as she begins to climb on it as the group stays on the roof.

"Daddy!" Robyn shouts as she sees her father in a helicopter.

"Robyn I'm coming! Hang on! Robyn take my hand!" Mr. Starling shouts as the group helps him to grab Robyn as the group helicopter begins to fly away.

"Hey wait!" Alexis shouts.

"Hey! Hey!" Tom shouts.

"Come back!" Jerry shouts before the house collapses with the group still on the roof.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis gets out of the rubble in the water she stays out of sight seeing Tom looking for Jerry.

"Aw Jerry. Jerry where are you? Oh don't leave me little buddy. You just got to be here. Oh what would I do without you? 'You were the best pal a guy could ever have.' Oh please be alive. I promise you um.. Uh.." Tom says as alexis sees Jerry come out from some rubble.

"All the cheese I can eat?" Jerry asks.

"Yeah. All the cheese you can eat and uh.." Tom says.

"And no more traps?" Jerry asks.

"No more traps." Tom says.

"And no tricks?" Jerry asks.

"No tricks. That's a promise? That's a.. Ooh I'm gonna.. Why you little.." Tom says as he grabs Jerry.

"Hey wait. Where's Alexis?" Jerry asks as he looks around for Alexis.

"I don't know. I don't see her. Do you think she made it?" Tom asks.

"I hope she did. I never got to tell her how much I liked her." Jerry says sadly.

"Aww. I'm touched that you feel that way about little old me." Alexis says as she comes out of her hiding spot.

"Alexis!" Jerry says as he runs over to Alexis before she kisses him causing him to blush and chuckle shyly.

"Great. Now's there's two of you to drive me crazy." Tom says annoyedly.

"You know it." Alexis says happily.

"Tom! Jerry! Alexis! You're safe!" A voice shouts revealing to be Robyn as the group runs over to her.

"Robyn!" Tom shouts as the group hugs Robyn.

"Robyn I promise I'll never leave you again." Robyn's father says as he comes over.

*Timeskip*

"Tom, Jerry, Alexis welcome to your new home. Come on Alexis. I got you a collar this morning with dog tags." Robyn says as she leaves the room with Alexis.

"Hey guys Robyn said she-" Alexis then gets cut off as she sees tom chasing Jerry as she comes into the room.

"Get back here!" Tom shouts angrily.

"Hey no eating my boyfriend!" Alexis shouts.

"He'll have to catch me first gorgeous!" Jerry shouts as Alexis chuckles and shakes her head watching Jerry and Tom.