GIRLFREIND?!? (cussing)

extra long chapter seance it took a while to get out!

He turned around to see...

Drew!? and the music club!? and some random girl-?

Jake blushed from emberessment.

"Uh hi-!" he said nervousliy.

"Well jake you did better then i expected." Drew laghed.

"Jake.. me and the club talked we want you back!" Haily said happily. Jake smiled and cried tears of joy befor hugging haily.

"Thank you so much haily ill gladly join back in!" Jake siad letting go of the hug and looking at drew, he filled with butterflies remebering what almost happened. Until he looked down at Drews hand, seeing it intertwined with that randm girls hand.

Jake got a lump in his throat and his eyes widened it felt like his stomach swollowed his heart, and a tear rolled down his cheek.

was last night just a joke to him... god why do i even feel this way?

Jakes saddness quickly turned into anger... like it always did.

  "What the hell drew!" he shouted quickly wiping the tear.

  "What is your problem Jake!  Why the hell are you shouting at me I was the one that convested haily to let you back in!"

   "Who is she?!" jake shouted his voice slightly cracking sounding as if he was about to cry.

  " my girlfreind? why are you so pissed about it, if anything you should be happy for me! its alright if i have a girlfeind."

  " So last night ment fucking nothing Andrew? we almost kissed last night!" jake didnt care who heard he was pissed.

  " You mean when YOU tried to kiss ME yeah sorry im not a freak!"

  "Babe should i go?" the girl asked confused.

  "No its fine. I think jake should go." Drew glared at Jake at the last part of his sentance.

Jake balled his fists as his face darkend with sadness, he ran past the music club, drew and his new girlfreind. He tryed holding back the tears that threatened to excape his eyes.

Finally the first bell rung. (they were an hour early) Jake went to class not happy to see drew again, so he sat in the back of the class and put on his headphones listing to the music that made him forget about the horible days hes been having. 

Jake began humming the words of the song, being taken awway from the music. He was in his own little world with his eyes closed humming the song, until the girl behilnd him pulled out his ear phones.

"No listing to music! listen to the teacher!" Stacy shouted to him.

Jake had enough of her bullshit and stood up to face her.

"Shut the fuck up stacy not everyone has a picture perfect life like you and wants to liten to shit there not going to ever use in there adult hood! let me listen to my fucking music and mind your own BLOODY BISSNESS!" He had shouted the last part a little to loud. making the class look at the raggidy boy.

"Jake sterlling! why dont you come up and present your presation? take those ear phones with you, your not getting them back for a while. you will be haveing detenion!" Mrs jones shouted to jake.

"You cannot take my stuff! I bought this not you." he agrued back.

" Fine but its your turn to present so get your partner and present your prodject."

Jake sighed grabbing drew by the coller of his shirt agressivily and dragged him infront of the classroom with him.

It hurts to see him let alone have to stand next to him...