~9~

~~~

He turned to look at me.

"Actually I did put the papers you told me on the desk."I said.

"Okay."He said as he looked at his phone.

"Since I don't have work to do for now I'll just go out to buy myself something."I said.

"Okay."He said..

"Wait that's all?...why were Miss Chaewon and Nayeon worried about."I just looked side to side.

"Thank you Mr Park."I said.

"No need to thank me,you also have a life to live and I'm not your parent that I need to know where you are and when your coming back as long as you play your role as a maid in this house it's enough."He said with his cold tone.

"Ohh...well then I won't ask for permission next time."I smiled as I walked back.

"That damn Nayeon,didn't she say we need to ask for permission to walk out."I clenched my fist.

I just looked at Mr Park who looked at me confused and I just giggled as I walked out.

Finally I was out of the house.

"Wait a minute,I need to change my outfit I mean I can't go out in this maid outfit."I immediately ran inside surprising Mr Park.

He didn't say anything as I just ran upstairs to my room.

Finally I looked for an outfit.

Outfit for today~

"Well this is okay for today since the weather seems to be nice."I said looking at the mirror.

I immediately walked out of my room along with my purse.

I saw that Mr Park was walking out.

I just minded my own business and began walking out as well.

But then he saw me and stopped.

"Maid?"He said as I looked at him.

"How dare he call me like that."I gave him an annoyed look but he didn't seem to realize it.

"Your name miss?"He asked as I changed my expression and smiled.

"Well I'm Y/N."I said putting my arm on my shoulder.

"Okay Miss Y/N since your going out I'll drop you off."He said as my heart beat fast.

"Me in Sunghoon's car...wow is this a dream...finally I get to be with my idol."I thought as I smiled.