※ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

※ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗰𝘁❆・・・・・・・・・・・・❆

※ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗰𝘁
❆・・・・・・・・・・・・❆

a scene of a girl running away with fright as she screamed for her mother unfolded before his eyes. he was observing their target for the night as they were on the cruise. what a shame for an arrogant nobleman like count blitz enders to be in a ship as wonderful as the noahtic.

enders clicked his tongue as he eyed the stain on his coat, to which he approached the man and handed him a handkerchief, "...here, if you please."

enders looked at the man before him and nodded, "...yeah, thanks." grabbing the handkerchief from the man, he then wiped the stain off his coat. once that was clear, he looked back at the man before him, "you are...?"

a small smile found its way on the man's lips as he introduced himself, "my name is william james moriarty."

"moriarty, huh... i've heard it before, the one from the military?" asked enders. william nodded, "that is my brother. however, he left the military for a printing trade and started a company." enders hummed in response, "i see. well then, you best be careful as well. there are loads of commoners scattered in this ship, particularly in the restaurant."

enders then walked away, leaving william to himself as the smile on his face disappeared.

'blitz enders is exactly as we expected.'

❆・・・・・・・・・・・・❆

a deep sigh escaped the lady's lips as she walked around the ship, cursing herself and the man she came aboard with silently. "that bastard had to run off," mumbled the lady, ignoring the swoons of the people nearby.

"it's general l/n...!"

"a lady in a suit... dare i say, she's quite handsome!"

f/n took a sharp left and immediately spotted the man she was looking for. however, she failed to notice he was busy having a conversation with a new friend. clicking her tongue, she marched towards him and grabbed the back of his shirt.

the man, sherlock holmes, groaned as soon as he realised f/n was behind him before giving her a sheepish smile, "hello there, my fair lady!"

a glare was present on f/n's face as she let go of his shirt. she then crossed her arms and spoke, "stop running off, sherlock. it's bad enough that your brother sent me to babysit you. don't make it harder for me."

"i don't need babysitting, which is why i ran off," answered sherlock, "i'm not a child. besides, n/n, you and i are just about the same age."

f/n raised a brow at the familiarity of the name, "do not call me that in public, sherl."

"my, it seems i am interrupting something..."

the lady glanced at the person who spoke before her eyes widened. she then glared at the man as she asked, "what are you doing here, moriarty?"