2: Rewards

A young boy with beautiful brown hair and sapphire blue eyes, was walking on the streets, wearing a mask just like everyone else around him. He looked no older then 12 years old. Beside him holding his hand was a young lady, who looked to be around 14 years old. She was his elder sister.

It has been 12 years since Noah was Reincarnated, into the world that created the DMMORPG Yggdrasil. He was born in 2114. Right now he was 12 years old. When he was Reincarnated, everything was hazy for him, as he just drank milk, shat and slept. At most, he occasionally awoke at night and cried for no apparent reason.

But soon, he stated gaining conciousness and started feeling everything around him. His blurry vision got cleared, and he was once again able to process everything around him. He was Reincarnated as the second child, and only son of a very influential person in this world. However, his parents didn't spend much time with him, and neither did he care, asking for their time. Both his parents were busy with their work, and although more rich and less work, they still thought of their work as more important then their child. It was in the genes of Japanese, Noah guessed as he was a Japanese person in his previous life too. But that world was not a dystopian world, so his impression of Japanese workholics was that they were people who loved their work.

Despite his parents not giving him time, he had many Servants that worked to all his needs. From his food to his school, everything was prepared for him. He desired anything and it'll be done for him.

It was a pretty lavish life but Noah would've felt lonely if he was alone to enjoy it, however..

He had an older sister. Yes he has an older sister and his sister was very lovely and sweet girl. Unlike his girlfriends in past who loved him and wanted to Monopolize him. His sister was different, she loved him dearly and cared for him, but she also wanted his happiness over everything. As for why Noah was so sure of it ? Becau his sister showed her love and care for him.

One day, Noah was unassumingly walking on the room, and the chandelier fell. However, his sister was beside him and she saved him taking the brunt on her back. Good thing that the chandelier was not too heavy and it only left behind a small scar, although it still hurted her.

Noah felt like his sister was his hero for a second, and he really started liking his sister from then onwards. It can be said that his sister prioritised his life over everything..

That meant, he wouldn't have to be scared and afraid of her Killing him, like his girlfriend's in the past life who killed him, without even Asking and confirming his crimes.

He was happy with this. Who won't love a sister, who loved him unconditionally and purely cared for his happiness ? He could ask nothing more from his sweet sister.

In this life, Noah was born with the same looks, but humans in this world were too busy in their world, so much so that they rarely appreciated the Beauty. All their focus was on how much wealth did someone have and wether their health condition was good or not. After all, you wouldn't want someone you like to have a cancer that they were hiding would you ? Even if you had a beautiful face, you are not worth anything if you can't do something productive.

Noah wasn't sure if he'll be able to work, because he was not someone who wanted to work. He had to dive into Yggdrasils world, create characters and  become overpowered. Noah might get money from his parents but it was not unlimited and they'll ask questions regarding his purchase history, if he decided to splurge his parents money.

Right now, Noah was thinking about all this, while walking hands to hands with his older sister, who was smiling beneath her mask. Her name was Akane, and she was a lovely beautiful girl with long brown grayish hair and beautiful pink cherry lips, although covered by mask her beautiful skin was still visible through her cloths. Despite being 14, she already had a beautiful face and a body that can make even some adults jealous. Noah liked his sister, and he wanted to bring his sister with him to the new world. Even though, he knew that his sister might not agree, and might not even believe in him. When he tells her about his crazy reincarnation bullshit. However, he still wanted his sister to go with him to the new world. Where he can do whatever he wants. Far away from this polluted and caged world trapped in a dome of glass. A place where there's nature surrounding the cities. Mountains reaching peak and lush green forests with exotic monsters.