The Werewolf In The Closet..15

Start from the beginning

     "Darren," Ady's voice interrupted my thoughts. "It's your turn."

     I grabbed a ball. Swung. Strike. I bowed as if I were a king as Ady clapped.

     I looked at my competition, and my jaw dropped. She winked at me before swinging. Strike. She went to put the score in, to where I was at.

     She was gorgeous, even compared to Ady. She had curly blond hair that bounced as she walked. Speaking of walking, I looked below her back..........

     She had big, beautiful, light, brown eyes, a perfect chest, and pink full lips. "Where'd you learn to bowl?" she asked me. I'm surprised she's talking to me.

     "I watched my dad when I was a kid, and he taught me when I got older," I replied, sure as hell happy I didn't stumble over my words. "What about you?"

     "I taught myself how to bowl, sweetie," she smiled. I raised my eyebrows. "What's your name?"

     "Darren."

     "I'm Marissa," she held out her hand to shake. I shook it. "Nice to meet you."

     "Pleasures all mine," I smirked.

     It was Ady's turned. I watched as she made a perfect strike. She smirked at her competition.

     "Man, she killed me!" her competition whined.

     After 3 minutes, it was our turn again. "Good luck." We both said.

     I swung and knocked down eight. I swung again. Spare.

     Marissa swung and knocked down eight as well. I snorted. She swung again. Knocked down one.

     We both went to put the score in, and when our hands touched, we didn't seem to notice.

     The game ended. We won. I didn't really want to win, because I don't want to tell Ady what was wrong with me. But speak of the devil...

     "So.....?" she begged at me.

     "Uh...I was just thinking about Marissa..." I lied.

     "Who's Marissa?" she asked.

     "One of the girls on the other team. The one I was going up against. Yeah," I nodded. "She's pretty hot."

     Ady smiled. "Well, I'm happy you've found someone else." Then she left to go talk to Loren.

     I breathed out a sigh. "Hey," Marrissa came next to me. Speak of the other devil.

     "Oh, uh, hey.."

     "Everything okay?" she smirked. "You seem nervous, especially when you get around me."

     "Okay, first of all, you came over to me just now so you must like me," I teased, if that was hardly a tease anyway.

     Her face got cocky. "Maybe I don't like you," she pressed her body against me, and I stayed really still. "Maybe I do." She got off of me and smiled. "See you around, Darren."

     "Yeah...uh.."

     She left.

     That was so hot. I can't get a hold of myself right now.

     I wiped a hand through my hair, and met up with everyone. Everyone snickered at me. I groaned. Please tell me they didn't see what happened. "So.." Mel said. "We saw you and that girl," she raised an eyebrow.

     "Well, yeah, her name is Marissa, and we weren't doing anything," I waved her off.

     "Oh!" she gasped. "So you know her name?"