The Werewolf In The Closet..3

Chapter Three

 Loren's POV

     Last night, I didn't go to see Ady. I didn't want to freak her out, knowing that I had those same green eyes as the ones in the dark. She might figure stuff in her head, and find out it's me, which I do NOT want to happen.

     I ran a hand through my hair and started walking to school.

     When I reached the building, I quickly saw Ady, and started walking over to her, but one of the blondes came over to me with a smile on her face.

     "Hi, Loren," she said, all flirty like.

     "Hey............ I'm sorry, what's you're name again?" Damn, I forgot her name!

     Her smile faded. "It's Ashlee."

     "Right, I'll catch up with you later, Ash," I winked.

     And she smiled, happily that I gave her a nick-name. I walked over to Ady, and when she saw me, she half- smiled. "Hey, Loren."

     "Hey, Ady, Chris, Paige," I said. After we all greeted each other, we walked to our classrooms.

     It was first period and I was sitting next to Ady. She was quiet than usual. But I know there was something she wanted to tell me, but she couldn't find a way how. I can sense it. I'll just let her be and let her take her time. I don't want to rush her, knowing that she'll be my-

     "Loren?" She interrupted my thoughts by saying my name.

     "Yes?"

     "I - I have something to tell you. But please, don't freak out," she said. I looked down at her, and she looked up at me.

     "What is it?"

     "You have those eyes," she blurted out. Oh, I know where this is going.

     "What eyes?"

     "Green eyes."

     "Okay?"

     "I mean," she took a deep breath. "Loren, when I was 10, I started to be afraid of the dark. At night time, or in the dark woods, or any dark place, I would see green, gleaming, glowing eyes. And.......you seem to have those eyes."

     Dammit, what the hell am I going to say to her? 'That's because I'm a werewolf. And I've been waiting for you Ady. You're one too, and you're my-'

     Nope. Not telling her that.

     "I do?" Instead I asked.

     "Yes. They're exactly the same," she said. "Wait, so you're not freaked out about what I just told you?"

     "Of course not."

     "You see green eyes too?!" her voice got loud, and people turned around and gave her weird looks.

     "No. I mean, it's okay to be afraid of the dark. The eyes you're seeing, they could be your imagination." I shrugged, knowing that was a God-damned lie.

      "Since I was 10, it's my imagination?" she questioned.

     "I guess so."

     She sighed and nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------

     Our next period, the class where Ady is two seats away from me, was soooo boring. The Blondie next to me had on the sexiest outfit......and sluttiest. Once in a while she would glance at me, and lick her lips, or move her hair away from her boobs. Did I mention they were totally fake? In my mind, I was rolling my eyes. Doesn't everyone think I'm the hot new kid?