Chap 02- Yearning Desires.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook- I know right! She called me just now what am I supposed to do

Jimin- Mmm are you tensed ?

Jungkook- Ofcourse I am.. ugh I never felt so nervous even before my first audition hyung

Jimin- Hahaha its gonna be alright Jungkook. Just relax! Who knows ? Maybe she just wants to see you right ? It's been like 3 years since you've met most of your relatives..

Jungkook- That woman ? Please! She never visits anyone unless she wants to pull a fight or humiliate them.

Jimin- No wonder Eomma hates her.. Hahaha

Jungkook- How'd you know ?

Jimin- I spoke to her.. in the morning. She kept saying that she hated that woman from the bottom of her heart.

Jungkook- Did Eomma say anything else?

Jimin- Like what?

Jungkook- I mean- you know ? Did she tell anything about Appa ? Is he mad at me by any chance ?

Jimin- Not mad.. just dissapointed

Jungkook- Ha what else is new.

Jimin- Jungkook !

Jungkook- What?

Jimin- You know he loves you so much kookie. He would have never accepted us unless he loves you. What more do you want Jungkook? Your parents have accepted us. Ain't that enough?

Jungkook- He didn't accept my relationship hyung. He just accepted my decision because he knows he can't control me..

Jimin- Ain't that the truth ?

Jungkook- What? The fact that he can't control me ?

Jimin- Nobody can control you my love

Jungkook- Are you trying to rile me up hyung ? Because I'm certainly not in a mood to entertain you right now.

Jimin- Hahahaha.. sorry babe.. but to be honest Appa is much better than he used to be don't you think ? He hardly spoke to me a few years back but now he speaks to me. He even sent me a gift on my birthday. Doesn't that mean he cares for me ?

Jungkook- I- h-he just w-wants to be- be a nice person

Jimin - Jungkook just stop already. He's your father okay? You need to stop doubting him all the time.
Did he call you atleast once until now to talk about what his sister told him? It was Eomma who told you about this.
If he was still against us he could've called you , shouted at you and maybe ask you to break up with me for the sake of your family reputation but he did none of that babe.. please just try to trust him for once.

Jungkook- Ugh.. you always take my parents' side

Jimin- Well they're my in laws after all

Jungkook - Yeah whatever.

Jimin- So what are you gonna do till your aunt comes?

Jungkook- I don't know actually. Will you come home Jiminie ?

Jimin-Now ? I just got to the studio babe

Jungkook- What ? But you said you left home at 8 in the morning.

Jimin- I did. Taehyung called me when I was on the way and asked me to join him to the veterinary appointment for Tannie.

Jungkook- Oh! So you won't come to see me ?

Jimin- I can, I mean I have no work now anyway but isn't that risky ?

Jungkook- Why ?

Jimin- What if your aunt comes home suddenly?