Y/n: I can tell. *He said smirking*

Summer: H-Hey!

Y/n: Shhh.

He placed his gloved hand on Summer's mouth making her blush before Ozpin the principal of this school walked up to the stage.

Ozpin: You all came here for a reason.

Timeskip Cause Screw Ozpin's Speech lol

Y/n is seen taking off his Jedi robes as he puts on a tan raggedy long sleeve shirt and brown sweat pants.

Y/n: Never gets old, now let's give you some air.

He then grabbed his gloved hand, loosening it before taking it off revealing his mechanical forearm.

Y/n hummed in approval before he was seen walking into the large area where all the future huntsmen and huntresses were sleeping.

Most of the room was full but thanks to his keen eye Y/n found an open space making the sandy haired blond walk over and plop down.

The young man yawned before using most of his clothes as a pillow before taking the heavy robe and placing it around his body as a blanket.

But before he could doze off into slumber he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to look over and see a pajama wearing and nervous Summer who waved at him.

Summer: I uh don't know anyone and I saw you sleeping right here and um-

Y/n: It's fine. *He said tiredly*

He then shuffled over as Summer placed a sleeping bag next to him and went inside but when she settled in and turned around only to be greeted by Y/n's sleeping face.

Summer: (So close.)

A light blush appeared on her face before trying to ignore it and falls asleep soon after Y/n.

Another Timeskip

It was now morning as Summer opened her silver eyes only to be greeted by a shirtless Y/n who was eating some cereal with his mechanical arm.

Summer: W-Where's your shirt at?!

Y/n: Hm? Oh spilled some on my shirt, want some?

He then held the bowl in front of her staring at it before Y/n snapped his metal fingers before pulling out a plastic spoon.

Y/n: I have an extra spoon! *He said smiling*

Summer: T-Thanks.

She took the bowl and saw lucky charms in it causing her to look up and see Y/n putting on his robes but stopped mid way.

Y/n: What?

Summer: Lucky charms?

Y/n: Yeah. They're magically delicious.

He then grinned at her before putting the robes on as we then cut to the both of them inside of the locker room where Y/n grabbed his belt and wrapped it around his waist buckling it before grabbing his trusty lightsaber.

Y/n: Still shiny as the day I crafted you. *He said mumbling*

Summer: That's your weapon?

Y/n looked at her with a grin before holding it out and igniting it, showing the blue light blade off and catching other people's attention.

Y/n: Not every weapon has to be huge.

Summer: Well mine kinda is.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at the statement before Summer pulled out a rectangular device and pressed a button on it activating the weapon.