Kira and the Moaning Lisa

~~~

I do not ever take vacations outside of Morioh but whenever I do it's certainly a treat, my whole life I have saved up to visit a certain place in the world, and luckily my work at Kame Yu department stores gave me two weeks off work for a vacation for my excellent working experience.
Why not treat myself once in a while?

So, I decided to visit The Lourve all the way in France.
The most famous museum in the world that holds the most famous paintings, one of them being my wife.
Oh, how I fantasies meeting her...
My fingers stoking upon her beautiful face isn't enough, I need to see her in person, oh, I just need her mysterious smile looking into my eyes.

Oh, the things I'd do to travel back in time just to see the actual Mona Lisa and take her hands.
If only I could have a stand that could travel me back in time...

Upon entering the airport I saw a particular sight, I saw two men smuggling in a suitcase, which was clearly containing something inside.
Someone was screaming and clawing their escape out of the suitcase but no one did a thing.
I overheard the couples conversation from afar.
"Yo, Mister White, why'd we go to Japan just to kidnap some comic book guy," one of them said, he was dressed in a beanie and an oversized hoodie and baggy jeans which made him look as if his legs where broken.

"Jesse, there's no time to complain, we need this man to make a manga about us! Jesse! We need to become anime!" The other said, the other one wore a fedora and was presumedly bald.
My eyes squinted to the suitcase as I looked down at the pair.
Hm, common Americans, always kidnapping someone for personal gain...

Ignoring this, I made my way to my plane and was taken aboard.
I sat there, silent with excitement as I waited for the plane to take off, I have not been on a plane ever, this was truly my first time...
Though, I was not afraid, though I do have a schedule I follow religiously every day I guess it's ok to have a break from normal life.
What's my schedule?